September 29, 2013

Ended on a High Note

Yesterday started off a little shaky. When I woke up I no longer felt sick to my stomach. I felt a little weak and my lower back and hips were really bothering me. I was actually limping a little bit. It wasn't so much pain as it was a lot of stiffness. But I didn't want to cancel our plans. My stomach was a bit better so I figured why cancel anything? I can limp for a while.

Master and I were just about to head out to go to my mother's when, for some reason, Master decided to check His e-mail one last time. It's a damn good thing He did. His mother had sent Him an e-mail stating that she wanted to reschedule our coming over for dinner because I hadn't been feeling well. Never mind He had already told her that I was feeling better. Master thinks that it had more to do with her simply changing her mind more than anything else. After all, that's classic her. Never mind what everyone else is doing. Either you drop everything you are doing and do what she wants or she'll cancel at the last minute and then wonder why you get mad when she doesn't have a good reason.

That ticked Him off. I was ticked off too. What would have happened if Master hadn't checked His e-mail? We would have hauled our asses out to her place just for her to send us home and give us attitude about it. Anyway, the visit at my mom's went well. We were there for about 2 1/2 hours.

Master worked on my back and while it helped some the stiffness was still very noticeable. I wasn't really limping anymore but it was still really bothering me. I took my shower and Master had told me to dress up for Him. So after my shower I put on some lingerie and He seemed very pleased.

We had just gotten back a movie we had loaned out. We hadn't watched it in quite a while so we decided to pop it in. We are still kind of excited about having a 42inch flat screen TV. Never mind we've had it for close to a year now. But with certain movies, like the one we were watching, it makes a huge difference.

So Master said, "Movie night?" I got all excited. Yes please!" It was a bit later so it was completely dark out. Movie night basically means we get comfortable and watch a movie with all the lights out so it kind of feels like you're at a movie theater. And with a larger TV it just heightens the experience. I love it when we do movie night.

After the movie was done I asked Master if He wanted to go fool around. We hadn't had sex in about a week. I was very horny but I was also very docile. I wanted to be used. It would fulfill both of my immediate needs, if Master would allow it. He told me that He would meet me in the bedroom. So I laid on my stomach and waited for Him to come to bed. He asked me what my mood was and I told Him. He was more than happy to use me as His fuck doll.

He knew that I was still really stiff and couldn't be turned into a pretzel. He kept me on my stomach and entered me. Eventually He turned us both on our sides and held me close to Him. I was moaning a lot. Like I said it had been a little over a week since we last had sex so I was worked up rather easily. After a while He put me back on my stomach and pinned me down. He had one hand in the middle of my lower back and His other hand right on my tail bone. Now, you would think that with how stiff I was all day that this would be painful, especially when He was doing that to balance Himself so there was quite a bit of pressure applied. But it wasn't at all. In fact I hadn't noticed the stiffness in my lower back at all the entire time He was fucking me. It just all felt so damn good.

After He filled me and we decided to head back into the living room I realized that my lower back and hips weren't stiff at all anymore. Sometimes that amount of pressure is all that is needed. And I sure in the hell can't complain of the reason why the pressure was applied. I love it when He pins me down.

We stayed up a while longer before we both went to bed and curled up. He got up before I did this morning so around 11:30am Master slipped under the covers with me and pulled me close and nuzzled me awake. I think my body was still trying to balance itself out otherwise I don't think I would have slept that late. When I woke up I nuzzled His arm and smiled. I then gently pushed back so my ass was right up against His cock and then rotated my hips a little bit. He kissed my neck and quickly entered me. He used me again and I loved it.

So yesterday ended on a very high note and today started off wonderfully. And it has been a really great day. We've watched some Netflix. We took the dog for a walk and got an errand done along the way. It's just been very relaxing and I've greatly enjoyed it. I hope the rest of the night goes by extremely slowly and maybe, just maybe, if I'm lucky Master will allow me to stay up late.

No comments:

Post a Comment