September 4, 2013

Tennis

Today I came home feeling a lot more tired than I realized I was when I was at work. I'm not tired in the way that I want to go to sleep but I just feel kind of run down. And it's not like the work day was more difficult than usual. Work is stressful and it has been for a long time now. Oh well. No different today.

I think part of it is that it feels like it's going to rain, but the weather doesn't mention it at all. By feel I mean that there is this pressure in the air and I'm feeling it. I have a small pressure headache going on, but nothing like the migraines I've been dealing with lately. And my joints ache. I'm 30 years old and my joints ache. *laughs* Welcome to the world of fibromyalgia.

Other than all that though I don't really have much on my mind. I didn't want to ask to skip my post tonight but at the same time I have nothing to really blog about.

Two days ago I wasn't well. Last night Master was feeling really blah. He looked really tired. Today I'm kind of blah. It's like a really sucky game of tennis with this right now apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment