September 11, 2013

One Day

I am very much looking forward to the weekend. Friday is going to suck a little bit though. I work until noon but then my shrink appointment isn't until 3:45pm. That sucks. If it were closer to the time I got out of work I would just head there immediately. This also means that my afternoon is kind of shot. Normally we would go down to my dad's by that time. But it would have to wait until after the appointment.

The odd thing is I can't seem to get a hold of my dad. I called him yesterday and left him a voice mail. I didn't hear back. No big deal. But I called him again tonight and no answer. I left another voice mail though. It's just kind of odd for him to not call back at all.

Then again it just dawned on me that my great aunt is in town from California. So Dad is dealing with that. I didn't think she would ever come back out here. She is 76 years old and suffering from Parkinson and needs a hearing aid in both ears and she can still barely hear you. I feel bad for her but I was never close to her. She isn't the nicest person in the world. Never has been. And her husband is a complete asshole. That's why I said Dad has to deal with bullshit. 

I hope he calls back tonight. If not I'll call again tomorrow.

On Sunday I'll be going down to visit my mother. This is why I'm hoping we can visit my dad on Friday. That way Master and I will have Saturday all to ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment