September 25, 2013

Progress

Today was just one of those days where I was busting my tail but felt like I didn't get a damn thing done. I still didn't let it stress me out though. I just took it as it came and took a deep breath if I had to. I'm not trying to sound all melodramatic or anything like that. It's just that I think it is in my best interest to remain as stress free as possible until the upped dosage of my medication has time to build up in my system.

So I am. Both Master and my mother have noticed quite a difference from it as well. I haven't seen my mom but I've talked to her over the phone and she says I sound a lot better. And Master seems more relaxed around me. Not that He was stand offish, He was just protective I guess is the way to put it. It was like He was on alert all the time. That is dialed down a few notches already so I must be doing really well.

I do feel like the whole taking a breather and not stressing myself out too badly is helping a lot. I feel better and I'm not anxious or upset when I walk out to the car after work. My day may have sucked, like today did, but I just let it roll off my back. 

Once I got home we watched Iron Man 3. Holy fucking hell did that movie suck. A lot. There were a few moments that were funny and/or interesting but they were few and far between. So yeah. We won't be watching that again.

Other than the whole bipolar thing and watching a stupid as hell movie I don't really have a lot to say tonight. I'm feeling a little tired. Well, not tired really. Just sore and as a result moving a little slower and feeling a little run down.

No comments:

Post a Comment