September 10, 2013

Hotter Than Hell

I cannot wait for autumn to get here. I'm sick of summer. I'd be more than happy to live in permanent fall. That way I don't have to basically live in air conditioning. And this is exactly why I could never live in a state that is known for being hot. You will not ever see me retiring to Florida, that's for damn sure.

Plus, Master and I haven't been able to do a lot because of the heat and humidity. We haven't been able to go on a walk together on the weekends. We haven't been able to just sit outside on our porch. I think we've done that only a handful of times this summer.

I go from the apartment with air conditioning to work with air conditioning. I don't run the air conditioner in the car as I'd rather have the windows down. It gets warm, but I don't think our car particularity likes having the air conditioning on.

So it just kind of feels like we're always stuck indoors. That's going to happen enough when winter fully hits. I'm just hoping that we get a longer autumn than we usually do.

I just want to be outside more without feeling uncomfortable.

I want to be able to look at Master and ask if He wants to go sit outside or go for a walk with me. But with how hot and humid it's been, it doesn't make any sense. We'll only got sit outside for about 15 minutes before we're both sweating our asses off.

As a result, we're feeling a little cooped up on the weekends. During the week it doesn't bother me as much because I'm tired as it is. But on the weekends I'd like to relax outside a little bit here and there. I guess it is supposed to be cooler this weekend though. Hopefully it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment