September 3, 2013

Wrench

Well, I did end up going outside to sit with Master and some of our neighbors the other night. We didn't stay out very long. The stories we had heard a million times were already making the rounds about 10 minutes after I got out there. I thought it would have taken longer. Add to that the fact that one of the other neighbors had literally locked their 8 year old out of the apartment and she was now "our" problem so to speak.

Also, the one person who Master actually wanted to talk to was kind of on lock down by his girlfriend. So it just wasn't very entertaining. Although Master and I did get to see some really interesting lightning. Nothing had ruined the night. That is until about 1am or so. It had nothing to do with anything.

Out of no where my stomach started doing flips. Apparently something I ate or the fact that I had coffee really fucking late at night did not sit well with me. I ended up getting sick several times.

I was upset. Not just because I wasn't feeling well but because I had really, really wanted to fool around. Obviously that isn't going to happen when I'm feeling like that. I went to bed at 2am. Master stayed up as He was not tired. He made sure I was okay before sending me off to bed.

All day yesterday I felt better in so far as I didn't feel sick to my stomach anymore but I felt extremely weak. I felt off all day and felt like I had no weight to me. So while I didn't feel the need to be sick I felt way, way off all day. Master took care of me.

Again no fooling around though. Not when I'm feeling like that.

It was still a good day though, don't get me wrong. We had a lot of fun, just not any in the bedroom.

Why is that so upsetting to me? Well, it's not like Master was upset. Don't take that wrong, He wanted to fuck just as badly as I did but at the same time He understands that after I get sick like I did the night before my entire body takes a while to adjust.

But it upset me because I had been hoping for a full weekend of fucking. Especially since it was an extended weekend. And then the last day of it, and the night prior, my body had to go and throw a wrench into the mix. *pouts*

I still don't feel 100%. I feel a hell of a lot better but I still feel a bit weak for some reason. Hm. It'll pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment