September 28, 2013

Damn Stomach

Yesterday I woke up feeling fine. I was so happy that it was my half day Friday. When I got home Master and I relaxed for a little bit before I called my dad to see when we could come over. We had made plans to visit him but just hadn't totally locked down a specific time because my dad wasn't entirely sure what time he would be home. We left here around 1:30pm or so and made pretty good time getting down there.

We had a good time and I think we left there around 5:30pm or so. Master and I had already decided that I would drop Him off at home so He could take care of the dog and I would go get Taco Bell for dinner. Well, that was the original plan.

About 10 minutes away from home I started to not feel well. And it went from not feeling well to feeling like I was going to be sick. So I told Master I would come in with Him just to make sure I wouldn't get sick while I was driving.

Yeah.. I ended up getting sick several times. Obviously there was no Taco Bell in our future. I felt very light headed and still sick to my stomach and I didn't want to eat anything at all. But Master made me eat some bread to try and help soak up some of the stomach acid and because He didn't want my blood sugar dropping too much. I asked if I could go lay down. When I get sick like that my body wants to shut itself off until I basically am over it.

I got sick one more time before going to lay in bed. But I felt like I couldn't get warm let alone comfortable. My entire body ached from getting sick. I tossed and turned in bed for about an hour because I said fuck it, I can't fall asleep anyway. So I went into the bathroom and ran a really hot bath and climbed in.

When I got out I laid down on the couch and Master made me eat some more bread and then ran down to the gas station to get me some Sprite. I fell asleep on the couch waking up for short periods of time. I woke up all the way just in time for Master to tell me that He was going to bed. I stayed up for about a half hour and then joined Him.

I was really upset about not feeling well last night. I had hoped that we would come home from my dad's, watch movies, goof around, and then fuck. But no... my body decided to fuck all that up. And I still don't understand what the hell all of that was about anyway.

This morning my lower back and hips are still bothering me and so is my head. I think that's mainly from sleeping so much and getting stiff/a headache from it. My stomach feels better. I'm not going to push it though.

And today we are visiting my mom before going over to His mother's house for dinner. Master already sent her a message stating that I'll need something bland to eat. I'll just have to wait and see where my stomach is. Hopefully I'll feel 100% better by mid afternoon and that I'm absolutely fine tomorrow. Master and I have the day to oursevles tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment