September 24, 2013

Humming

No more images today, thankfully. I remember still being a little tense last night when I went to bed. Not because it had happened again but just because that is very jarring. And so I was a little on edge. I was sleeping on and off and tossing and turning. Only going to sleep just long enough for me to open my eyes again and look at the clock and realize I had only been asleep for about 20 to 30 minutes. But then I felt Master get into bed. I remember that I wasn't really awake when this happened. I remember whimpering a little bit. Only because I wasn't all the way awake and suddenly I felt movement on the bed. Then I woke up enough to realize that Master was slipping into bed next to me, so I laid back down. Once I was laying on my side Master put His arm around me and gently pulled me to Him. I immediately relaxed and didn't wake up again until my alarm went off. All I needed was to be held. It's amazing how much that can help.

I left Master my usual morning note letting Him know how I'm doing. I told Him that I hadn't had any further images and that I would send Him another message on my lunch break.

The work day was stressful but when I started to feel a little overwhelmed I just did some deep breathing and eventually just started softly humming to myself in order to keep myself distracted and calm. That actually helped a lot more than I thought it would.

On my lunch break I sent Master another message, like I said I would, and told Him that everything was still "normal". No more images.

The rest of the work day was more of the same and I was still fine. No images. No thoughts. The rest of the night has been equally relaxed as far as that goes. Of course I feel better because I'm at home. But I'm glad that no more images happened today. I know part of it is because I allow myself to feel overwhelmed. I have a feeling that has at least a little to do with it. But nothing today. I may keep trying that soft humming thing. As long as it doesn't bother anyone and it helps, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment