March 22, 2012

Wash Away

Today was an extremely busy day at work. I put in nine hours today and yes, it was stressful. But honestly, the minute I started to feel stressed out I just let the feeling roll off me like water off a duck's back. I figured I'm not going to get any more or any less work done if I'm stressed out, so fuck it. I'll do what I can and that's that. I know for sure that Monday is going to kick my ass though. I have tomorrow off! Finally, an extra day off. But since I have tomorrow off that means the pile of work I left today will only grow and by the time I come back on Monday. Oh well, I don't give a fuck right now because I have a three day weekend! Ha! Some of my coworkers asked what I was doing with my long weekend. I told them that I just wanted some more down time with my Husband. We're not doing anything special at all. In fact we'll be doing some chores. But what matters is that I have a little bit of a break and some more quality time with Master.

So lets see... we plan on giving the dog a bath and we're going to do Master's laundry. Aside from that I have three whole days of doing absolutely nothing. I love doing nothing. I know a lot of people find it boring to just sit at home and dick around all day. Me? I love it. Mainly because I don't get to do it very often.

I still like going out and doing things but after a long stretch of stressful work I'm ready to just be brain dead for a while and not really have to think about much.

And we're starting tonight off that way. I got home, we ate dinner and then watched a movie (the movie sucked). Now I'm doing my post and at some point soon I'll take my bath. Shortly there after we'll take care of the animals and do whatever the hell entertains us at the moment. I'm just hoping I don't pass out really early. I know I've had a really rough couple of months at work and I'm probably going to crash and burn pretty soon but it's Thursday and I hardly ever get to stay up late on a Thursday. Knowing my luck though I won't be able to catch a second wind and my body will start to shut down around 11pm like it's used to doing on Thursdays. I can hope though.

No comments:

Post a Comment