March 11, 2012

Deeper

Last night Master had me dress up for Him. I haven't done it in a while. So much stress and one or both of us being stiff and sore... I allowed things to slack in that area and I shouldn't have. Yes, Master could have corrected me sooner but sometimes he just wants to see if I'll correct it myself. I had brought it up but I hadn't actually done it. So last night Master simply asked if I was ever going to actually put on lingerie. I perked up at that. I immediately said yes and asked if I could wait until after I took the dog out. (It was my turn.) He said yes.

So shortly after I took the pup out I came back inside and went into the bedroom. I chose one of Master's favorites. It's a mesh dress that ends just under my ass and it's backless/assless minus a couple of straps. He loves it. I also tossed on a silk short robe that doesn't close, it just hangs there. It's really comfortable and I feel sexy in it.

We made it through about one or two episodes on Netflix before Master ordered me to the bedroom. *laughs*

I laid down on my stomach. I think in an odd way it makes me feel more docile. I have no idea why. He straddled me and starting nipping and biting my shoulders. He slowly entered me. I was tighter than usual for some reason, so it took a little while for Him to get fully inside of me. He's very thick, so He basically has to force His way in sometimes if I'm tight like that.

He was rough and forceful after that. He pinned me with His weight and fucked me into a mind blowing orgasm rather quickly.

After a while He flipped me onto my back and continued to be rough with me. His sweat started to drip on me. I find it so fucking hot (as in a huge turn on) when I feel His sweat dripping on me. I love the way He smells when He's sweating.

He told me that I could cum one more time and then I was going to be used. The orgasm was incredible. When He tells me I'm only allowed one more He makes sure it's a strong one and last night He basically forced it out of me and it was like lightning shooting through me.

Then I was His masturbation toy. He knelt up and held my legs up close to Him, using them to bounce me off His cock.

When He came He leaned way back, pulling on my legs so my ass was off the bed. I know it wasn't possible as He was already balls deep in me, but when He did that it felt like He went even deeper. He growled as His orgasm peaked at which point I reached down and rubbed His balls which made Him growl even louder and caused Him to buck His hips a few times. Afterward He knelt there, still inside of me, gathering Himself a bit. We were both sweating and panting.

We laid down next to each other for a while.

Afterward we went back into the living room thinking we would stay up a while longer. I think we made it a half hour before the endorphins wore off and we felt ourselves starting to crash. It was a wonderful feeling to curl up to Him, still experiencing a wonderful body buzz and eventually drifting off to sleep in His arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment