March 31, 2012

Let The Fighting Begin!

The weather has been up and down lately. It's either really nice out or it's somewhat chilly out. Today it is chilly outside. We didn't want to do a lot today, so we mainly just relaxed. Eventually though Master decided He wanted to trade a couple of His video games in and so we headed out shortly there after.

Master has been making comments recently that He never sees me in heels when we leave the apartment anymore. Granted, the main reason we leave the apartment these days is to either go visit someone or to do a few errands. As a result I just found it easier to toss on a pair of sneakers and leave. But He's right. I haven't worn heels when we go out in a long time. So when I got dressed today I wore my jeans, a top, my jean jacket and my heeled boots. I had gotten dressed in the bedroom while Master was in the living room. He of course immediately noticed that I was in heels.

He kind of chuckled and said, "Feeling tall today babe?" That would be a short joke ladies and gentlemen. He is 6'4" and I'm 5'1". So yeah, there is just a tiny bit of a difference there. He calls me short, I call Him a sasquatch, it's all good.

But I simply said that I knew He wanted me to wear heels more, so I did. He said thank you and smiled at me. Now granted He could just order me to wear heels but He likes me to take the initiative when I know damn well that He likes me in heels.

Like I said, we were just making two stops but it made Him happy that I was in heels so I was happy to do so. Thankfully they were boots since it would be too cold out for regular heels. Unless the heels are boots, all my heels are open toe. I hate the standard heel. I don't know why, I just don't like the look of it.

So we stopped at the dollar store and picked up a few things before heading to the game store. He traded in His games and we had enough to get a fighting game we both enjoy. Since we've gotten home Master has been playing around with it. I'm sure later I'll start playing too.

I know this is a short post, but all I really can say is that it's been a really relaxing Saturday and that I have a feeling Master is going to kick my ass in that video game at some point tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment