March 28, 2012

How Am I Not Exhausted?!

I know I said I hate blogging about work but this only touches on it a little bit. I had to get up really early this morning. Last night I was tired but I wasn't exhausted. But I made myself go to bed at 11pm rather than 11:30pm. It took me a while to fall asleep. I was doing that damn toss and turn and glance at the clock thinking a half hour has gone by and it's only been five minutes. I hate that. I hate it a lot. I think I finally nodded off around midnight. I got up this morning at 4:30am. I personally feel that it should be illegal to be up that damn early. Seriously. It's dark as hell out.

I always take the dog out before I go to work. He's used to going out around 6:30am as it's right before my carpool gets here. But I took him as soon as I got dressed. He was looking at me with that "just five more minutes" look.

It's bad when the dog is looking at you like it's too damn early to be awake.

I made it to work by 5:30am and starting knocking things out. I got out of work at 4:42pm and headed home. I thought I would be tired as hell by the time I walked in the door but I honestly don't feel tired at all. In fact I haven't felt tired all day. So I don't know if the second wind kicked in right before I felt exhausted or what, but I am wide the fuck awake right now.

For some reason I think that'll change by 10pm. I don't want to fall asleep then though. I want some time at home while being awake before I crash.

I'm glad that the week is almost over. On Friday, after I get out of work,  I'm going to visit my mom. Master is staying home as my mom wants to bum around and it's not something Master wants to be dragged around for. Plus I know He'd be bored as hell. Mom is taking me back to Goodwill to buy more work clothes! That's really sweet of her. And I just wanna say that shopping at Goodwill can take a while. There is just so much to look through! That's why I know He would be bored. He doesn't mind going clothes shopping with me but I've never taken Him clothes shopping with me where I have to try on a lot of things or have to really dig through stuff to find what I want.

Speaking of Goodwill work clothes I modeled some of the new stuff for Master. He loves them. He says I don't look like a yuppie at all. Bonus! I'm not saying looking like a yuppie is a bad thing it's just not who I am or how I dress. So being able to still look professional but still have my own look is wonderful. He especially loved the black pinstripe slacks with a nice tight top. He also loved how my ass looked in the pants. *smirks* I did ask Him if He would be okay with me wearing such things in a work enviroment. I've heard of husbands or boyfriends that get pissy if you look really good in work clothes. They go after that whole "Who are you dressing up for?!" thing. I asked Master this time because I've never worn professional looking clothing. The most I've had to dress up is in khakis.

But He was completely okay with it and I think in part it's because I'm not only representing myself but I am representing Him as well no matter where I am. Which is another reason why I want to start dressing better when Him and I go on errands or go bumming around. This also means I need new dresses and skirts with nice tops. Maybe I can find some of those at Goodwill too.

After that Mom and I are going grocery shopping. So it's a mother and daughter day. She loves those and so do I.

After Friday the weekend is clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment