March 15, 2012

Come On Friday!

I'm so glad it's Thursday night! It'll be nice weather over the weekend if the weatherman can be believed. (Which is rare.) But hopefully this time that son of a bitch is right.

I just need a break from the stress. And since tomorrow is my half day I'm looking forward to it even more. I'm also hoping that over the weekend this damn pain right above my hip on the left side will go away. It's more like a dull ache now unless I move wrong and then it makes itself known. I hate it when that happens.

We don't really have any set plans for the weekend and I'm glad we don't. I don't really want to plan anything at all and just do whatever the hell we feel like at the moment. Minus my doctor appointment tomorrow of course. I have to go to that or I don't get my medications. That would be a very bad thing. I have no idea what it would be like to go off of those cold turkey and I'd prefer not to find out. So off to the shrink I go shortly after I get home from work.

I don't really have much on my mind tonight. Today wasn't a horrible day or anything, I'm just feeling kind of brain dead. I think I'll take off the nail polish I currently have on and pick a different color. I'm wearing my sandals now since it's so nice out and now that I can see my toenails I realize how badly they need to be repainted. So I think I'll do that tonight. I'm not much of a girly girl but I do like painting my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment