March 18, 2012

Let The Training Begin

I've been telling Master for quite some time now that I wanted to start my "anal training" back up again. I know how much He enjoys anal. He's rather thick so it takes some training.

I kept pushing it off though. In part it's because I knew the lube we have wasn't quite working. We were using Astroglide and when we first picked it up it was because we didn't like the old lube we were using. I forgot what the hell it was called but it didn't work at all. I had heard that Astroglide was one of the best at the time so I figured we should go with that. It worked, but only for a short time. We would use it, it would still be a little painful at first. I normally would have to ask Him to stop when He was halfway in and ask Him to apply more lube, and trust me we were already using quite a bit. So after a while I figured that once again we had to change lubes.

I just had no idea where the hell to start. Then I saw a post on Love and Chains about a different lube called Maximus. So I looked it up and there were quite a few reviews saying how it helps a lot with anal sex and lasts a long time. When I say lasts a long time I mean that it is supposed to last longer during anal sex. That's the other thing I noticed about Astroglide was that after a certain point it didn't really feel like we had used any lube at all or it felt like it was still there, but it wasn't helping anymore and just felt sticky. Ew.

So I bought some. We tried it last night. We didn't have anal sex but we are starting my training once again. One thing I love about this lube right off the bat? It comes in a pump bottle. It was a lot less messy than trying to just squeeze out what you want and ending up with it all over your hand. It feels a little thicker too, which is a good thing.

I did break out a towel just in case though.. *laughs*

So Master grabbed the lube and the toy we were going to use and set them aside. One thing that I know for sure about anal sex is that it's easier for me to take if He eats me out first. I don't want a really intense orgasm though because then I just get too damn sensitive.

He ate me out for a little while and got me really relaxed and I had a great body buzz going. Then He stopped, got the lube and toy, lubed both myself and the toy up and then slowly inserted it as He continued to eat me out. I still felt a small amount of discomfort upon initial insertion but I think it was partly because I was still a bit nervous about it. I'm sure that'll go away after a little while.

But after that it felt great. After I got off I asked Him to leave the toy in. I wanted to see how it would feel with it in while He fucked me. So I got on my hands and knees and He entered me. It felt a little surprising at first, that's really the only way I can think to describe it. But it felt good eventually. He commented on how hot it was to be able to look down and see a toy up my ass while He was fucking me. We tried several different positions (all of me either on all fours in different ways and me laying on my stomach) and the lube never seemed to go away. It stayed and it helped a lot. I never reached that point where I wanted to take it out just because it didn't feel like there was any lube left and it was starting to hurt.

He enjoyed not only the visual turn on but also the added sensation from the toy.

Afterward, it came time to take the toy out. It didn't hurt. I was amazed! The new lube had really, really helped. I didn't feel sticky or gross at all. It just felt slick and wet, that was it. We obviously haven't tested the new lube with actual anal sex yet but so far I'm loving this new lube. I'll be sure to update on how well it works when Master decides it's time to shove His thick cock up my ass.

2 comments: