March 16, 2012

At Last

Finally, Friday has arrived. The four hours at work went by rather quickly, thankfully. After the carpool dropped me off I went inside and sat with Master for a little while. I didn't bother getting undressed because I had to leave again in about an hour to go to my shrink appointment. Eventually we decided it would just make more sense for Him to come with me since we had to do errands anyway. That way I didn't drive all the way out to the doctor's only to come all the way home to pick Him up and head back out. So Master drove me there. He was nice enough to come into the waiting room with me. As much as I like my shrink he normally is running late for my appointments with him because he has so many patients. But like I said, I like him and he is a good doctor so I don't even get upset about it. It's just a fact. Today it was about a half hour late. When he called me back Master stayed in the waiting room. I talked to Dr. L for a while and then he gave me my a prescription for my refills. He wants to see me again in four months.

After that was all said and done Master and I got the errands knocked out. We didn't do everything but I was getting tired so we got a few of the important ones done before just heading home.

Once we got home I took care of the dog and He cleaned out the rabbit cages. Once all that was done we have done nothing but laze about. We sat around and talked. We watched a movie and a couple TV show episodes on Netflix. He was kind enough to work on my back, which feels a lot better now. It's amazing what a massage can do.

Now, while I'm getting my nightly routine out of the way Master is playing His video games. I hope that I don't crash at 11pm. I prefer staying up on the weekends but sometimes my body has a different idea on Fridays.

No comments:

Post a Comment