March 5, 2012

Blank Out

Going back to work after two days off is always hard. But I really had a great weekend this past weekend and I wasn't ready for it to end yet. But of course, it had to.

I slept great last night after Master gave me my birthday fucking. *smirks* Didn't have much of a choice but to sleep well after that.

The work day just sucked though. It's more of the same and then some. It's just irritating the living hell out of me sometimes. So, what I do in those situations is I just kind of blank out and just do my work. I don't think about anything but what I'm doing that exact moment.

Sometimes I think that's how I hang onto what little sanity I have left. Being able to just blank out and get through it. It's not easy, ya know. I have to be in a certain mindset to be able to do it at all.

But I did and it got me through the last four hours of work.

Work is about the only thing I can do that with though. I wish I could do it during doctor or dentist visits. That would be awesome. I think I'm better at it now than I used to be. Master taught me some breathing techniques to help me with my stress and chronic pain. And since I stress at work, I've just been trying to use those techniques but use them to a point where not only I am not stressed, but I'm just.... there.

No comments:

Post a Comment