March 27, 2012

Dragging On

I'm so glad I had that extended weekend with Master. This week is dragging ass and majorly sucking at the same time. Yes, it's work only. Nothing is wrong otherwise.

I just really do not want to blog about work. I have to deal with it enough without having to post about it here. I know, no one forces me to do those posts and yes they helped with stress but I'm sick of it. What sucks more is that I'm so brain dead today after work that I'm not sure what else to blog about. *sigh* So I'll just ramble for a bit.

Master was really sweet last night. I told Him that my lower back was bothering me. He had me lay on the floor while we watched Netflix and worked on my back for 45 minutes. I was jello afterward. As the night went on I cuddled up on the couch with my throw blanket and the pup curled up on the couch with me, leaning against my legs. I was so comfortable that I started to nod off. Master kind of chuckled and asked if I wanted to go to bed. I said I wanted to stay out in the living room with Him.

As a compromise He told me that I could sleep on the couch until 11:30pm. It was about 10pm when I started to nod off, which is rare. Normally I'm awake until my bedtime which is 11:30pm and even then I have to force myself to sleep half the time.

So I must have been pretty damn tired. So I was allowed to sleep on the couch. Master woke me up at 11:30pm sharp and gave me a hug and a kiss before gently directing me to the direction the bedroom is. I was way out of it. I only remember waking up to get a hug and kiss and then my head hitting the pillow in the bedroom.

Tonight is rather relaxed. We watched some TV and then Master told me to go do my nightly routine. So I did my mood tracker and now I'm doing my blog post. All I have to do now is take my shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment