April 1, 2012

Cock Block

Last night I stayed up until about 1:30am. Normally I'm at least up until 3am or so, but for whatever reason I crashed on the couch. Right before I curled up on the couch I gave Master a hug and kiss because I had a feeling I was going to crash. I smiled and said, "It's not like You can't wake me later."

This was of course referencing to sex. Well, after falling asleep on the couch I have no memory of anything. I don't even remember Him waking me to go to the bedroom. But this morning Master woke me up by curling up to me in such a way that His chest was pressed against my back. I slowly started to wake up and scooted back and arched my hips so that my ass rubbed up against His cock. I could feel Him getting harder. As I continued to stretch and move against Him, He bit and nipped at my shoulders and the back of my neck.

When He graves His teeth against the back of my neck, right where the neck meets the rest of the spine I get instant shivers going on. It is one of the weirdest sensations, but also a big turn on for some reason.

He rolled me onto my stomach and fucked me roughly, not allowing me to cum. He eventually pinned me down by placing His hands on the back of my shoulders. It love it when He does that! You would think that since I am a small little thing and He is a walking brick wall that it would hurt like hell for Him to do that, but honestly it doesn't hurt at all. He knows how to shift His weight just right where it won't hurt me, just pin me down but still keep His balance. We've had years of practice after all. *winks*

After He was done He commented that it figured I woke up pressing my ass against His cock. I looked at Him a little weird. He then proceeded to explain.

Apparently last night when He brought me into the bedroom after waking me while I was on the couch He climbed into bed with me and tried to wake me to have sex. I have absolutely no memory of this. And apparently I was wriggling around whenever He tried to reposition me so He could enter me. Again, no memory of that.

Normally when He wakes me up by fucking me it's rather easy for Him to maneuver me just right. I guess last night my sleeping self was not having it. My damn REM state turned into a cock block basically.

When He told me all of this I joked that I could easily see myself waking up tied to the headboard with His dick inside me. That way I would have no choice but to turn the way He wants me. He looked at me and said, "That just might happen." *shivers*

But at least I got fucked this morning! I have a feeling we'll end up in the bedroom again tonight but for most of the afternoon we've been taking turns playing video games and just talking. It's been a very relaxing and wonderful weekend. I know we didn't do a lot but what we have been doing has been exactly what I needed. A little fun, some sex, a little shit talking and just a generally good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment