April 7, 2014

Slow and Gentle

I had told Master a couple of days ago that I wanted to try anal sex soon. Well, last night I asked if He wanted to go fool around and if so, if He would like to try anal. That is just a stupid question honestly. But I ask it anyway. So He said He would meet me in the bedroom. I had left the light on. Normally we turn off the light while we are fucking. No real reason why. We just do. But when anal is involved He has to be able to see what is going on.

I was laying on the bed, on my stomach when He walked in. For whatever reason I had left the regular bedroom light on rather than turning that off and turning on the lamp. He looked at me like I was crazy. The regular bedroom light is very harsh as it is literally directly above the bed. We hate it. I have no idea why I had left that on. So He switched that off and turned the lamp on when has a much softer light. (The really odd thing is that the light bulbs are the same wattage.)

Anyway...

I was about to move so that I was no longer on my stomach but He moved so that I couldn't. He hovered over me and ever so gently kissed my shoulder and then kissed just under my neck. He gently brushed my hair out of the way so He could bite down on my neck. It was a gentle love bite. Don't get me wrong, there was pressure and power behind it. It just wasn't as rough and intense as His usual bites. He continued to give me soft kisses and love bites along my spine and ribs. It felt amazing. With each love bite it was like a little shock of electricity went through me. I wonder if it has something to do with where He was biting. I do know that there isn't a lot to bite on my back and ribs.

He then opened my legs while I was still on my stomach and licked softly, sometimes gripping my ass and sometimes just resting His hands on my lower back.

It was very relaxing. He slid up and pushed His cock into my pussy. It was slow, long, deep strokes. He rested on top of me with His head next to mine and His arms around me. I didn't feel pinned down or forced to stay in place. Obviously if I had tried to move I wouldn't be able to. But to me it felt more like a very protective and loving embrace. He allowed me to cum twice. During the second one I had snaked my arm out a little bit and went to hold His hand. He interlocked my fingers with His and I squeezed. He lowered His head and kissed the side of my face after my orgasm had ended.

I then asked if we could try anal. He allowed me one more orgasm before He pulled out. I got onto all fours and He lubed both of us up. He was more generous with the lube this time as last time He had to stop twice in order to apply more. I grabbed my vibrator and gently placed it against my clit. He very slowly started to push forward with His cock. I winced a couple of times but it wasn't so much out of pain as it was just a very intense shock through my system. Each time it happened He stopped and stayed still until I fully relaxed again. Once He was fully inside of me He put some more lube on His hands and added a little more for a smoother stroke. Apparently I was tighter than usual. How that happens I don't know. I mean the ass is naturally tight, but some how, some way I was tighter back there than I was last time.

It was all slow and gentle strokes. He moaned repeatedly and I got off twice. I was getting so sensitive that I had to actually stop using the vibrator a few times because my system was going into overload. After a while I think it was highly apparent how overloaded my system was getting.

"Should I cum up your ass, kitten?"

I couldn't even form a full sentence. I just continued to repeat the word please. Normally, when He is about to cum He gets rougher but not this time. I think He was enjoying the slower and gentler fucking this time as much as I was. He shot His cum into my ass which tipped me into another orgasm. It is a very different sensation than Him cumming into my pussy. His cock is very thick and I can feel every twitch and pulse of it as He is cumming no matter which hole it is in.

He slowly pulled out afterward and we both cleaned up. Afterward we went into the living room and talked. We actually had a lengthy conversation about anal. He absolutely loves it and I am beginning to love it as well. It's just that my body isn't always up to it and as a result it doesn't happen as frequently as either of us would like. I would love to get to a point where there isn't a need for so much.. I don't know.. prep work? I don't know how to explain it.

We'll get there. I know we will. There was a time earlier in our relationship where we had reached that point. But there was a rather painful anal experience, through no one's fault, and since then I have been reluctant and nervous about it. I'm really trying to get better at it. But as Master says, there is no need to force it and if it is forced we'll most likely end up taking a step back rather than a step forward.

Although last night I wouldn't really say we fucked. I would say it was more like making love. That is a very rare thing. We both absolutely love and crave very rough and primal sex. As a result that is our norm. But last night everything was slow, gentle, and sensual. It was incredible.

In fact Master announced that last night while He was cleaning up. "I just would like to go on record saying that was incredible!" That made me giggle and I could do nothing but agree.

2 comments: