April 13, 2014

Hell Yes!

After I was done with Master's pet project the other day He submitted it and was waiting on feedback. The feedback was great but they wanted a couple of things changed and/or added. Okay, no problem. I was happy to help and happy to have something to do. The only issue was that the one thing that they had really wanted added, and so Master really wanted added, was being a pain in my tail. A huge pain in my tail. No matter what the fuck I tried I couldn't get it to work. Or, it would show up but wouldn't actually be functional. That pissed me off the most honestly. Yay it's there! Wait.. it isn't doing what it's supposed to do. Fuck! Back to the drawing board. I'm really, really glad that I was backing it up before trying something new. Other wise I would have been fucked and even more pissed. I tried to get it to work that same night but was unable to. I spent two hours working at it before Master told me to just take a break and try it again tomorrow (meaning yesterday). I wasn't exactly happy about stopping. It's not like I was mad at Him for kicking me off the computer, it's that the code wasn't doing what I wanted.

But okay. I'll stop. I think part of the reason why He kicked me off the computer is because how frustrated I was getting. Then yesterday He let me at it again. I'm not bad at some CSS but I absolutely suck at JavaScript. I really do. So I kept looking up tutorial after tutorial. Okay, that's not working. Nope, not that either. Mother fucker! I was honestly flipping off the computer monitor every time it failed. Or I guess I should say I failed but flipped off the computer monitor anyway. Master told me, before I started, that I had until 3:30pm (which was three hours away from when I put my fingers to they keyboard) and then He would need the computer. He wasn't saying that I had to have it done by then, He had meant that I could work at it that long and if it wasn't working by that point I would have to try again later on that night.

Finally, a little after 3pm, I made that coding my bitch! I got it working and I was so happy that I actually said "YES!" rather loudly and did a little dance in the computer chair. Master had been playing a video game and when He heard me yell yes He hopped up and said, "You got it working?!" I was actually a little smug about it. *laughs* "Hell yes I got it working!"

 He asked me to show Him but before I did I backed up that template. No way I was going through that again. I had actually made it look better than I had originally thought I could. He was so pleased. He was proud of me and I was proud of myself.

He had me get off the computer so He could resubmit it for review and gave me a huge hug and kiss and said, "I'll eat your pussy later on tonight."

Well, hell... I can't complain about that kind of reward! He hasn't heard anything back yet and is on pins and needles. While this isn't my "baby" I did put a lot into it and I'm excited for Him and am anxious to know what the response will be.

Later on that night I got a very long and relaxing back massage. Around 4am He ordered me to the bedroom where He ate me out and I exploded into a mind blowing orgasm. He scented me with my own pussy juices and allowed me to catch my breath for a moment. But I didn't just want to lay there to catch my breath. I got up, faced Him, laid in between His legs and took His cock into my mouth. I sucked it for a little while and then knelt up on the bed. He told me to turn around and as soon as I did He pushed His cock inside of me. I was highly sensitive and it didn't take long for me to get off again. He was kneeling on the bed and had me kneeling in front of Him so He could bounce me off His cock. Another orgasm later He had me put my ass in the air and my face to the mattress. Three more orgasms later He filled me with His cum.

Needless to say I went to sleep, curled up in His arms, with a huge smile on my face.

1 comment:

  1. Soooo glad you finally got your Master's Pet Project finished and submitted !!! Also, I really enjoyed hearing about your awesome reward !!! Bravo !!!

    KENSPETSLAVESLUTMINDY
    SlaveSpace.WordPress.com

    ReplyDelete