April 28, 2014

Blah

I was reading over some of my posts before I went back to bed last night and I have just been flooding this thing with family drama and stress. Ugh. I just don't want to talk about it anymore really. I don't want to focus on it today. I really don't.

So... as I kinda said in my last post, Master's pet project was approved and He "launched" it on Saturday. He was so excited and it and so was I. I was more than happy to help Him make the couple of changes that needed to be done and we worked on it a little bit more yesterday. Now that His project is up and running and I finally have settled on a background for my blog and don't even feel the desire to look at other ones I don't have any coding to do or messing around with any sites what so ever. And I'm okay with that. I don't feel the itch for it that I did. In fact, that's how I know I love the background I have. I don't feel the need to hunt for a new one just to see if I can possibly find a better one. Master is grooving on it too.

Master said on Saturday that because I worked hard on His pet project that I have earned a reward. He asked me what I wanted. I asked for a full body massage. *smiles* He said He would do it soon. I know He's sore too because of how the weather has been and all the stress that is going on.

I finished reading the book I had been reading over the past couple of weeks. So I'll have to decide on a different one now. We still have one book that I never finished reading, which is odd because it's a Stephen King book and I typically love the books he writes. Maybe I'll start reading that one next. I don't know. Maybe I'll just take a break from reading since I can't really decide on one.

Master asked me why I was doing another blog post and I said I didn't really know. I use this blog to vent sometimes and sometimes it's because I have to. Other times it's just to kill time. *shrugs* I know I don't really have much to say right now but that doesn't stop me from rambling on for no good reason.

I wish we could sit outside for a while today or maybe go for a walk but it's been raining outside on and off since last night. As a result we can't really sit outside because the patio chairs are absolutely soaked. And taking a walk means that the freshly washed mutt is most likely going to get muddy.

It seems like ever since I lost my job the weather, whether it be the temperature or rain or snow, has been stopping us from sitting out or going for a walk. We've sat outside maybe four times and each time it was short lived because it started to cool off rather rapidly and we've gone on one walk and it was windy as hell on our way back home. And all this week it's supposed to be raining on and off. I love the rain and storms, don't get me wrong, but it's not really helping us get outside and out of the apartment.

2 comments: