April 4, 2014

Dessert? Yes Please!

While we were getting ready on Tuesday morning I was kneeling on the floor in the bedroom picking out clothes for the day. He had just gotten out of the shower and always comes into the bedroom shortly after. He was standing near me and I looked over at His cock and I just couldn't help myself. I crawled over and without saying a word I took His cock into my mouth. He quietly moaned and then I heard the smile in His voice when He said, "I promise You can suck my cock later." I moved back, looked up at Him while smiling, and then we both continued with what we were doing. That kind of thing happens. Just a quick little moment and then on to normal stuff. Usually with a promise afterward, such as that.

The day went by and I was fucking tired as hell after we got home. I had only gotten about two hours of sleep and even then it was broken. Master allowed me to take a nap on the couch later on in the afternoon. It was really, really sweet of Him to let me take a nap. Sometimes I'll just crash out without meaning to, but that day He had actually suggested it.

After I woke up it was only a couple of hours before dinner. He asked me what I wanted to have for dinner and rather than answering the question what came out of my mouth was, "You promised I could blow You later."

"I asked what you wanted for dinner. I promise you will be allowed to suck my dick and that you will get a shot down your throat, but not right now."

We watched something on Netflix while we ate. We had finished eating before it was over, but as soon as it was He said, "Okay, now it's time for dessert." I knew exactly what He meant and I simply asked if we would be going to the bedroom or if He would sit in His chair. He told me to go to the bedroom. He sat on the bed, with His back against the wall and a pillow behind Him so He was comfortable. I laid between His legs and gave Him the best blowjob that I could. (My jaw was fucking with me a little bit but I didn't care! I wanted a shot down my throat and I wanted to make sure He was very pleased.)

After I got my reward He held my head down so that His cock was still in my mouth. I remained perfectly still until He allowed me to move. I then rested my head on His thigh and He petted my hair for a little while.

Later on that night He went down on me and fucked my brains out. Don't get me wrong, that was fucking incredible and we were both very tired after the fact but the thing that stands out to me as I'm writing this post is the blowjob. I think part of the reason why is because the night before, the night I only got two hours of sleep, I couldn't sleep at all. I just couldn't get my brain to shut down. Master had gone to bed but allowed me to stay up. I got bored. I went through all the usual stuff online, like checking e-mail and social network sites, etc. I didn't want to turn on the TV because I didn't want to risk waking Him up. I was sitting there trying to figure out what to do as I didn't really want to read a book.

For some reason I decided to just take a look through the folder of pictures we have. It's pictures of me that Master has taken over the years. They are mainly pictures of me in lingerie and in certain positions. There are also pictures of Him fucking me and me blowing Him. I like to look at them sometimes. Mainly the ones of Him fucking me and me blowing Him. I know He does from time to time as well. But I also stumbled upon a folder that I had honestly not looked at in a very, very long time. It is a folder of three videos He has taken of us with His camera that doubles as a camcorder. Two of them are very short. A few minutes I think? But there is one that is longer. It is back when we first found out that His camera doubled as a camcorder and that we could actually hook it up to the TV while it records and we can watch what it is recording. You can tell it's older simply by the fact that my hair is short (which was a short lived phase) and His is in that almost buzz cut hairdo He had for a while. I left the sound off and clicked on it to play on the computer.

It begins with Him using rope to tie my hands behind my back and a separate rope to bind my ankles together. He then has me kneel on the floor in the living room as He gets undressed. His dick is already hard as He slips out of His boxer-briefs. He scoops up my hair and I arch my back, leaning my upper body towards Him. It's not the typical blowjob. He remains standing and rather than moving my head He has me stay stock still, and I mean I better not move kind of stock still. Instead He starts fucking my mouth as He would fuck my pussy. As I'm sitting there watching it I can't help my eyes from focusing on His face. I think it's because I don't get to see His facial expressions while I'm blowing Him very often. Hardly ever in fact. That's because of how my head is positioned. I can't look up too easily.

There I am, sitting there watching the video as He is fucking my mouth. He is alternating between what I would call a "normal" pace and then forcing me to deep throat ever so slowly. And all the while my eyes keep going to the upper right hand side of the screen so I can see His face. He is looking at the TV, watching Himself fuck my mouth. Then He is facing straight forward with His eyes closed, simply focusing on the sensation. From time to time He looks down at the top of my head. But He always returns to watching the TV so He can see Himself fucking my mouth. The rest of the video is Him sitting on the couch so I can continue to blow Him "normally" before He has me stand up, turn around, and sit on His cock so He can fuck me.

I was highly, and I do mean highly, turned on. I'm not allowed to masturbate unless He is watching and I knew Master was very tired, so I didn't want to go wake Him up. So I simply went to sleep with my pussy throbbing. That is what kicked up my oral fixation I think. The rest of that video is hot too, but the part that kept looping in my mind was watching His face as He's fucking my mouth. The way His eyes would close and His mouth would open as He slightly tilted His head back. The way He would bite His lip every now and then. The way His eyes looked as He watched the TV screen. Yep. Hello oral fixation! That is part of the reason why I was so adamant about blowing Him.

As soon as I got that shot in my mouth on Tuesday I was a very, very happy slave. Very happy indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment