March 24, 2014

Razor

Master had me start growing out a landing strip a while back. I actually thought it had been longer than what that post actually says. *shrugs* But apparently it's only been a little over a month. I guess it felt longer because I'm always so damn worried about messing it up, like I have done in the past. But actually I had been doing pretty damn well with it.

So when Master told me to come to Him I immediately knelt down. He told me to stand up. I did. I had on one of His t-shirts because it has been kind of chilly in the apartment and He has been allowing it. He lifted up the bottom of the shirt and, for lack of a better word, inspected my landing strip. I got a little worried at first. But after running His finger through it a couple of times told me I could shave it off. My eyes got a little wide and said, "Why? Did I fuck it up?"

It's not like I wanted to keep it. I prefer being clean shaven. But I wanted Him to be pleased. So the thought of Him telling me that I can shave it made me immediately think that I had done it wrong. Maybe it wasn't even. Maybe it wasn't to the width/length He wanted it to be anymore. Trust me I'd rather have Him pleased with it than fuck it up just so He'll allow me to get rid of it.

In response He chuckled and said, "No. I'm just saying you can shave it off." He explained that every now and then He wants it to be there and then that desire is gone and He wants me to be clean shaven again. He also told me to go ahead and dress up for Him once I was done with my shower.

So off to the bathtub I went! I got myself all nice and clean, shaved my legs, and then started shaving my pussy. I don't know why but I did the strip last. And when I started I actually hesitated for a moment. There I was with the razor in my hand and looking down. I had already shaved a small piece of it away. But I literally had to replay His words in my mind that it was okay to shave it off before I could shave off the rest of it. No idea why. But it was like if I didn't, I wouldn't be able to continue.

I don't know if it's how my brain works because of my training, or if it's my paranoia of disappointing Him... I don't know. Both?

I did dress up for Him and I picked out an outfit that I hadn't worn in a long time. He enjoyed it. Although after we were done fucking I took it off and threw it away. It wasn't at His order or anything. It was just because it is one of those stretchy outfits and after a while they lose their stretchiness... This one had reached that point. Not all the way, but enough for it to annoy me. He agreed that it was that time. So into the garbage it went. Thankfully it wasn't an expensive piece. Then again I try not to spend a lot of money on lingerie. It's just going to rip or tear at some point anyway.. *laughs* As long as I look good in it He doesn't care. And most of them last a good long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment