March 11, 2014

Ego

Master has a large ego. *laughs* I know.. a Dominant having a large ego?! Surely you jest! We joke about it all of the time. I tell Him that His ego is the size of the state we live in, if not larger. He tends to just nod His head and agree with me. Other times He'll mockingly look offended by it. Ya know, cause He's a smart ass.

The reason this is being brought up is because of Sunday night. We were both pretty revved up. We were both in the mood for rough sex. That's a pretty regular occurrence, obviously. What with His being a sadist and my being a masochist and all that. But this went a bit beyond the usual. This wasn't just some kink pain. No, He was going for literally making my pussy hurt to the point where I started cramping. I don't know if any other woman gets that or not. But I do. It doesn't happen a lot, but it does happen.

Normally He just wants to make me sore so that I'm swollen and taking a sharp breath when He thrusts into me. But this time He was seriously setting out to make it hurt, and hurt a lot. He flipped me onto my stomach to start and knelt behind me. As soon as He was balls deep inside of me He moved His knees up so that they were against my hips. I don't think He could have gotten any deeper without dislocating my hips. Immediately I hard to take in a very deep breath. It was very sudden and a shock to the system. I was wet, but not dripping wet just yet. Although that didn't take long at all.

And can I just take a moment and say how much I love the fact that He is clean shaven down there? I still have the landing strip but my pussy lips are of course clean shaven. And for whatever reason it was just highly noticeable to me that night. The way everything was just sliding against the other was just... delicious. It mixed very well with the pain.

He had grabbed my shoulders and was propping up His upper body while pinning me to the bed. It may sound odd that I was already in pain from being fucked that deep. He had basically "bottomed out" as soon as He moved His knees up, and each time He thrust His hips He was hitting that spot over, and over again. I loved it.

He ordered me to cum several times. Of course, I got more sensitive with each orgasm. He allowed me one final orgasm before telling me that I was now His toy. As soon as that orgasm ended He rolled onto His side, making sure to pull me with Him so He never slipped out. He crushed my upper body to Him and had my legs sticking straight down and remained just as deep as He was when I was on my stomach. I was starting to cramp. It had turned from delicious pain to the very beginnings of my cramping.

I didn't say anything because I knew that He was aiming for that result. Maybe not the cramping part but definitely more than just my being sore. He knew I was starting to cramp. I mean, how couldn't He? Especially when He's that deep inside of me. He asked me why it every time He makes me hurt like that I seem to want to coat His cock with my juices. Even though it hurt I couldn't help but giggle a bit and say, "I guess because I'm a sick bitch Master." He chuckled one of His very dark chuckles and said, "No, what's sick is how much I enjoy hurting you."

He asked me if it was starting to become a little too much. Before I could answer He followed up with telling me to be honest rather than trying to be a "bad ass" and prove that I could power through it. I told Him that yes, it was getting to be a bit much. So He took one of my legs and held it up a bit so He wasn't quite as deep. It still hurt but the cramping stopped.

It didn't take long after that before He had my stomach again, but this time He had one of my legs straight back and the other one bent at the knee and out from underneath His body. He knelt behind me again as He pumped in and out of me. I began to beg for His cum. I begged Him to coat me where it hurt. He growled and pushed forward as far as He possibly could. I took in a sharp breath and my eyes went wide, but I enjoyed every single second, ever single pulse of His cock.

Afterward He rested His lower body against me but kept His upper body propped up by His arms. He asked how I was doing. I simply said, "Amazing!" He laughed and said, "I know I was." See! There is that ego! Not that He was wrong.... but that's not the point. *smirks* He playfully smacked me on the ass and rolled off of me. He held me for a little while afterward. I was cum drunk, that's for damn sure.

4 comments:

  1. Cum drunk--I love it. :)

    My Sir enjoys similar games (how deep can I go) and I love the feeling afterwards--like phantom pain--everytime I stand or sit or move.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I love being cum drunk.. it makes me feel floaty. And yeah, I guess Master does kind of treat it like a game sometimes, like you say yours does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you two are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete