March 13, 2014

Dressing Slutty

Master and I were joking around a bit yesterday. It turned to sex due to something we were watching. I honestly don't remember what the fuck we were watching but I looked at Him and said, "So, am I getting laid later?" His response was priceless. "Well, that depends on how slutty you dress later." He then waggled His eyebrows and flicked His tongue at me. I had to laugh. He was only half joking though. I probably would have gotten fucked regardless, but I didn't want to take the chance. *winks*

I didn't want to just throw on a piece of lingerie and call it done. I wanted to be at least be a little creative with it. Right before I took my bath I went into the bedroom and dug through everything to find the items I wanted to piece together. Once I had all of it I took my bath and then got dressed.

I don't know why but when I try to get a bit creative with how I'm dressing up for Him I'm a little worried that He's going to walk into the bathroom and see me only half way done. I guess because I want to surprise Him with the finished product.

I did some light make-up first. I put on some eyeshadow, which I hardly ever do, and put on some lip gloss. I don't wear a lot of make-up and honestly hardly ever put it on unless we are going out on a date night or something. But I wanted to add that special little touch to it.

I then put on a top that only covers my tits and even then it's just barely. I tossed on a lace thong. It is an actual thong. It's not crotchless or anything. I almost never wear underwear. I find it uncomfortable. But when I'm wearing professional clothing I put some on. Why? I'm not sure. I just do. Anyway, I had recently purchased these. I bought them because they are lace and as a result do not bother me as much. In fact they are rather comfortable. I put them on because He had seen them on me when I undressed from the job interview I had and He had me spin around in just the thong and loved them. Once those two small pieces were on I put on leg warmers and heels. I pulled the bottom of the leg warmers over the top of the heels.

When I walked out into the living room He was sitting at the computer with His back to me. I walked up behind Him and kissed the top of His head and rested my arms on His shoulders. He asked me why I was standing behind Him, so I stepped into His line of vision. The look in His eyes let me know that He more than approved. He smacked my ass and asked me what I wanted to do. I had walked over to the couch and sat down. I smirked and said, "Well if I said I wanted to fuck You would say no because You want me to stay like this for a while." I don't remember His exact response but either way it led to the bedroom. Apparently He didn't mind jumping into bed right away. He told me to leave the heels on. (Sometimes He wants me to take them off.)

I got comfortable and He came to bed and immediately pulled me to Him. He chomped down on my neck and grabbed my ass. He chewed on my neck for a long time, all the while rubbing His hand all over my ass. The thong was still on but I think He liked feeling that on me.

He pushed me so that I was on my back. He started nipping the front of my neck as well. He commented on how easy it would be to make new holes in my flesh with His teeth. I whimpered but it got my juices flowing more than they already were. He pulled the top down and sucked, licked, bit, and chewed on my tits for a long time. As He was doing so I reached down and stroked His cock. I alternated between fulling stroking Him, just circling the head, gently running my fingers along His shaft, suddenly gripping Him at the base and just tried to keep it interesting and catch Him off guard as to what was going to happen next. By the sounds He was making it was working.

He suddenly sat up, taking His cock out of my reach and told me to slide up. I did as I was told. He gently took my thong off, while I moved my legs up and did my best to assist Him without using my hands. He dipped down and ate me out. After I came He knelt up and motioned for me to suck His cock. As I was doing my best to please Him with my mouth He leaned over, forced my legs apart and ran His fingers across my ass and pussy, spreading my own juices everywhere His fingers went.

Eventually He told me to stop and to get on my back. I again did as I was told, like a good girl. As soon as He entered me I lifted my right leg up, bending it at the knee so that He could go deeper. He groaned and nuzzled the side of my face. After a while I pulled my other leg up as well and bent it at the knee, wrapping my legs around Him.

It didn't take me long to feel the urge to cum starting to build up inside of me. I grabbed the heel of each shoe and pulled my legs up so my feet were up by the tops of His shoulders as He was laying on top of me. It's a damn good thing I'm flexible. He ordered me to cum. As I was in the middle of my orgasm, which seemed to go on forever, I felt His cock start to throb inside of me and heard that familiar growl start from deep within His throat, which just tipped me over the brink and His orgasm just made mine last longer.

After we were done He told me to go ahead and get undressed. So, I probably had the entire outfit on for about 20 minutes before we started fucking and only the thong had been removed before we fucked. Now, some people may think it was pointless to get dressed up in the first place, but not me. He was extremely pleased as was I. I was pleased because He was, and that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment