March 9, 2014

I Wanna Fuck

Have you ever been horny for absolutely no reason at all? Nothing really triggers it sometimes. Today is a good example. We were just sitting around watching TV and once whatever episode of whatever show was done Master looked at me and asked me what I wanted to do. So I just took a few steps to where He was sitting, knelt at His side, wrapped my arms around Him and said, "I wanna fuck." He shook His head and said, "I don't even know why I asked."

He knows that sometimes it just hits me like a ton of bricks for absolutely no reason what so ever. And it had. So He told me to go to the bedroom and that He would be right there. I had just gotten comfortable when He walked in and got comfortable next to me.

He quickly pulled me onto my side and crushed me to Him. He chomped down on my neck and took His time chewing in one spot, then dragging His teeth down to where He wanted to bite down on next.

There are times where He bites me and it hurts like hell. It still hurts in a good way, but the pain is more of a shock to my system. And then there are times, like today, where it just causes me to moan and helps me float off into nothing but sensation. Everything else is pretty much blocked out.

The sex was rough and deep. The only hiccup was when one or both of us moved and suddenly my clit hood piercing moved way wrong. Ow. It took me a moment to recover. It was not a good kind of pain. Master didn't stop but He did make sure I was okay and moved so that there wasn't any pressure on it. It didn't ruin anything, thankfully.

He allowed me to cum several times including when He was about to get off. Right before my orgasm hit me full force I felt His cock start to throb as His orgasm peaked, which just sent me over the brink. It was amazing.

After we were done and we were laying next to one another I didn't want to move except to stretch. Master had His arm resting against my stomach and I was just so damn comfortable. We stayed like that for about five minutes, then He told me to get up and go to the living room. I grumbled a little bit and He just chuckled and told me to stop pouting.

No comments:

Post a Comment