January 29, 2014

Legit

Sometimes stress gets to me more than usual. Today, while I was at work, that happened. Stress just came along and bitch slapped me. Yes, it was legitimate. This wasn't me overreacting.

It happened right before my lunch break. Once I got on my lunch break I messaged back and forth with Master for the majority of my break. He knew I wasn't overreacting. I didn't even have to ask. I knew this one was legit. He kept me calm though. Well, He calmed me down a little anyway. I definitely didn't start off calm. I wasn't freaking out or anything I just wasn't calm. I was pissed off and upset at the same time. I hate that. As if one of them wasn't bad enough there had to be a combo! *sigh*

I told Him that all I wanted to do was come home and curl up on His lap while He sat in His recliner. Things like that make me feel better. Anything with a lot of physical contact. And I'm not talking about sex. I'm talking about being held, cuddling, etc. Sometimes a massage will make me jello to the point where I just don't even think for a while, which is nice. Him brushing my hair is soothing as well.

I'm not asking to be spoiled. I'm just saying those are the things that really help.

By the time I got home I had calmed down almost completely. It's not that I don't notice that stress anymore because I do. It's just one of those things where I don't feel overwhelmed by it right now. So when I got home I got a big hug and that's all I really needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment