January 13, 2014

Fucking = Stress Relief

Sex is a perfect form of stress relief. Saturday was a great example of that. 

I was sensitive all over. Sometimes a lot of stress will do that to me. All of my nerve endings get flared up rather easily and as a result I was moaning rather quickly. Especially when He started flicking His tongue against my nipples. I was stroking His dick as He molested my tits. And apparently He was pretty worked up as well. There was enough pre-cum for me to slick my fingers and rub it along the underside of His cock. I then rubbed it around the head and would alternate between massaging just behind of the head of His dick to stroking the length of Him.

He moaned when He had my nipple in my mouth and it felt.. interesting. A good kind of interesting.

Eventually He knelt up and told me to slide up the bed. After I was comfortable He slipped in between my legs and ate me out. When I came I was breathing very heavily and could barely keep myself from moving every time He breathed while His head was still in between my legs.

He chuckled rather darkly and didn't allow me much time to catch my breath before He moved me into position like a rag doll. I love that He can toss me around without much effort. It's one of the advantages to our size differences. (He's 6ft4 and I'm 5ft1. I am petite and He is built like a brick wall. A very sexy brick wall.)

I whimpered and moaned and squeaked from the overwhelming sensations while He fucked me. He ordered me to cum over and over again, each time becoming more and more sensitive. And towards to end He make sure to be balls deep and just rotate His hips until just before He got off. As soon as I felt Him harden even more, as He does right before He shoots His cum into me, He started forcibly slammed into me, faster and faster until He gripped my hips and growled. A part of me wanted to move up just a little because I was so overly sensitive that I could almost not contain the sensation with His cock pulsing inside of me. It wasn't because I didn't want to cum. I'm not allowed to without His permission and/or ordering me to do so. It was because it hurt. Granted it was in a good way but it still hurt and my head was swimming. The other part wanted me to push back even more. Because ya know, I'm a masochist and all that.

It's not like I had a choice either way. He had me just where He wanted me and I wouldn't have been able to move forward or back if I wanted to.

Afterward He held me for a little while as we both were enjoying the high from the incredible sex. I was jello for the rest of the day. I was completely relaxed and just happy. We weren't doing anything special at all the rest of the day but I was just... happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment