January 18, 2014

Spaced Out

Yesterday I was up for twenty-one hours. I'm not complaining and I'm not bragging or anything stupid like that. I'm just pointing out a fact. And it was a busy as hell day too. I worked for five and a half hours before getting home at 12:30pm. I came inside and sat for about fifteen minutes with Master before we had to head out the door. We had plans to meet up with His father for lunch. We hadn't seen him since mid November so we were looking forward to it.

He was already there, which surprised us because we were early. Thankfully he had only arrived about ten minutes before we did. I think we were there for about three hours in total. It was a lot of joking around and just catching up. I always have a lot of fun when we go out to lunch or dinner with Master's father.

After that we went home to relax before we were supposed to go down to see my dad. The problem was that we didn't have an exact time. My dad had said that he would try to be home by 6pm. I told him that I would text him to see if he was still on schedule so we could leave around 5:30pm and meet him at his place around the time he would get home. I told him that if he got home any earlier to let me know.

So at about 5:10pm I sent him a text. Apparently he had been home for a half hour already. Damn it Dad.

We live forty to forty-five minutes from him so if he would have told me that when he got home we could have been down there already. Oh well.

So we hop in the car and go hang out with him for a few hours. More joking around and catching up. His back was really bothering him because of the cold so we didn't stay too long. As a result, we got home right around 9pm. After the animals were taken care of and I was done with my bath Master and I chilled out and watched some TV shows on Netflix. We eventually decided that we wanted to watch a movie, and once that was over I realized I had been up for twenty-one hours and suddenly felt extremely fucking tired. Since about the half way point of the movie I had been fighting myself on not sprawling out on the couch because I knew I would fall asleep.

Master said I could nap out here in the living room so I finally crashed. I didn't want to go to bed by myself. I do that all throughout the work week so I really hate doing it on the weekends. He woke me up when He went to bed so I could curl up with Him.

Even though I slept great last night I have felt really weird all day. Almost like I have no weight to me. I don't really know how to describe it. I'm not light headed or dizzy. I just feel really spaced out. I even took a hour long nap on the couch this afternoon. That helped a little bit but I still feel off. *shrugs*

At least today I've done nothing except relax minus having to take the dog out and run down to the pharmacy. Other than that it has been watching movies, dicking around on the computer, and chilling out with Master. I'm a happy but spaced out girl right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment