January 9, 2014

Not the Good Kind of Pain

There actually isn't a lot going on in my gray matter right now. Work has been kicking my tail up one side and down the other. As a result I'm more like a bump on a log than anything when I'm at home.

That pisses me off actually. I want to be more active. I want to be up to fucking at the very least. But I'm not. It's not just the fact that I am like a zombie or the fact that I feel like I can't form a full thought and keep a hold of it for more than a few minutes. It's also the fact that I'm sore all over. Mainly the tops of my shoulders, right between my shoulder blades, and of course my lower back. What's weird is that even my left knee is starting to give me shit. It feels like there is water under it, which is just a wonderful sensation.

I've been trying not to complain about it. Master's neck has been really bothering Him. He's not sure what He did to it but He can't turn His head one way too far without it really hurting. I've been there, many times. Hell, I've actually had my neck muscles lock so I can't move my head at all without it causing so much pain that I feel like I'm going to be sick.

I'm trying to help as much as I can. I've worked on His neck the past two nights. I'm doing the best I can, but there isn't a whole hell of a lot you can do with a pain like that. All you can do is try to get it to relax a little bit. Without a muscle relaxer it basically has to run it's course. He said it's a little bit better than it was two days ago, which is a good thing.

Since I know exactly what that feels like I feel even worse for Him. Whenever He's in pain I feel bad and I wish I could do more. With something I can relate to, like what He's going through right now, I feel worse.

I'm sure He turned His neck wrong or just turned it to quickly. Hell, it could just be that He slept wrong. I also know that the cold isn't helping at all. Cold weather always makes pain seem amplified. Especially when it's muscle pain since your muscles are already tightening up due to the cold. You add something like that to it and holy hell.

My poor Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment