January 27, 2014

Bite Marks

Yesterday Master and I had incredible sex. Holy hell. And there was a lot of biting involved. *grins* Meaning Him biting me.. not the other way around. I'm sure you already guessed that though. If not, you haven't been reading here long enough. *laughs*

The foreplay involved biting. The actually fucking included biting. And they were deep bites. These weren't little nips or Him simply scraping His teeth against my skin. These were deep. Honestly the way it felt I'm surprised blood wasn't drawn. And it felt fucking amazing. Sometimes I get off from biting more than others. I mean it's always hot. Don't get me wrong. But sometimes it actually hurts. As in "Ow! Son of a bitch." Now, that doesn't mean I'm not enjoying it.

Hi, I'm Kitten and I'm a masochist. *waves*

But other times... even though it's a nice deep bite it doesn't really hurt. Not like that anyway. It just feels.. I'm not sure how to explain it. It seems to heighten everything else that's going on. And sometimes I lose myself in them.

There are times where we haven't been doing anything sexual at all and Master will call me over to kneel in front of His chair. Once I'm there He'll tell me to put my back to Him and move my hair. When He says that I know what's about to happen. The whole moving the hair part is the key. Not so much the kneeling. Once I've done what He wanted He'll wrap His arms around me so I can't move, force my head to turn enough that my neck is bare and in an offering position.

Then He clamps His teeth into my flesh and there is a shock that goes throughout my entire body. And He'll keep His teeth just as they were when He bit in. He doesn't move His head. If anything He'll bite down harder. And when that happens most of the time I'll lose myself in it. I close my eyes and just keep everything else out except for the sensations of Him holding me and His teeth buried in my neck or shoulder. (It depends on His mood that day.) And then... once I start drifting even more I'll hear Him moan and growl with my skin still in between His teeth. When that happens I feel His breath coming out of His nose on my skin.

*shivers*

And it's not like He does it just for me. Oh fuck no. He enjoys the hell of out it. He'll get rock hard just from biting me, with no other stimulus. And I do mean rock hard.

So today I touched each bite mark on my neck and shoulders repeatedly. Yes, there was more than one. And they are extremely tender but in an oh so wonderful way. And you can see the indents of His teeth. Those aren't going to fade anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment