May 15, 2012

Week Off

Today while I was at work Master called me. He was updating me on something or other. I honestly can't remember what. But while He had me on the phone He told me that He was going to take the week off. I stared blankly at my desk in front of me, slightly confused. So I asked Him, "You're taking a week off of what?"

He told me that He is taking a week off from the dynamic. He says He just wants a break from telling me what to do. I'm not sure why, not that it really matters. This isn't a punishment. He isn't mad at me. We're not in trouble. We're fine... He just wants a week off of bossing me around I guess is the way to put it. Then again I guess Masters need a break too. He's been my Master for nine years after all.

So now that I'm home from work it's been hard to not ask permission for things, like going to the bathroom for example. But I haven't slipped up yet. Every time I have to go to the bathroom or want to get a soda the habit is to ask permission and wait for a response. That habit still hits of course, but I just take a moment and then remind myself that I don't have to ask and then just go do it.

Knowing that it's not a punishment helps a lot. I'm glad He clarified that. I would be going absolutely bonkers already if it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment