May 20, 2012

Good Girl

Last night after my blog post I took care of the dog and then joined Master at the bonfire a few apartments down. At first I just sat on the ground next to Him. There were other chairs that were free. I could have easily picked one up and sat it down next to Master. But I knew that I hadn't been behaving myself so I decided that it would be a show of submission to Him if I just sat on the ground on the left side of His chair. I'm not sure if that's how Master took it but I think He did. Eventually Master offered me a chair and I took it. I don't know if this sounds weird or not but I prefer sitting next to Him rather than sitting in a chair in between two other people. I feel a little out of sorts when I'm not sitting next to Him. It's not always possible depending on how the chairs are arranged but I try to sit next to Him as much as possible. So we sat down there for a few hours just enjoying the bonfire and talking with our neighbors.

By the way that whole week off thing ended yesterday. It obviously didn't make it a week. I think it was fucking with Him as much as it was fucking with me. I mean I wasn't totally lost it was just... odd.

He also has made it clear that He wants me to get back into the swing of things rather than just asking permission to use the bathroom, etc. As I said in last night's post I haven't been initiating a lot of things and I haven't been kneeling, etc. Granted His hasn't been telling me too either but as I said, He wants me to take more initiative.

He has also told me that He wants me to go back to blogging every day rather than every other day. He stated that He didn't see much of a difference and He prefers that I do it nightly. So I'm back to a required daily post.

By the way, when I say get back on track with things I don't mean that I have had any inclination to drop the dynamic. If anything I feel safer and stronger inside of the dynamic than I did before my medication started.

So today I took some baby steps. We had gone outside for a little bit to talk with some neighbors. I was able to sit next to Him. He had asked me to grab something for Him off the table as I was closer. I softly said, "Yes Sir," and then handed Him what He had asked for. I heard a low but quiet "Good girl."

I'm a "good girl" junkie. I haven't heard it in a while because I haven't been playing my part so to speak. At least not to the degrees I should be.

After we came back inside I asked if He wanted me to work on His back. He said yes, so we went into the bedroom and I worked on His back for about 20 minutes. Afterward He flipped onto His back to stretch out a little bit. I laid on the bed next to Him, laying on my side with my head on His chest. He wrapped an arm around me and I snaked my hand down His body and starting playing with His cock. He had His boxer briefs on so I just rubbed it through the fabric for a little while. Eventually I got up and got undressed while He took off His boxer briefs. I licked the underside of His dick a few times before straddling Him. I was soaked already just by playing with Him so He slid in almost immediately. I rode Him and got off a few times before I laid on top of Him and rocked my hips. Eventually He grabbed my hips and started matching my movements with His hips. It felt incredible. We kept going faster until eventually He filled me with His cum and I collapsed on top of Him.

I did stay clothed as we have been going in and out of the apartment. Also, some of our neighbors are starting to knock on the patio door if they want/need anything or they just want to know if we want to come down for a while. So I figure I'll just keep something in the living room that I can quickly toss on, just to be on the safe side.

I also knelt in front of Him today. I didn't realized that I had actually missed that. I think I had just allowed myself to reach a comfort zone that I shouldn't have slipped into. It was more of a "May I...", do my post and that was about it. I wasn't doing any of the physically submissive things that I used to do. So I need to do that more.

No comments:

Post a Comment