May 4, 2012

Drained

I've done quite a bit of overtime this week. I was okay until today. I went in two hours early and I was having a hell of a time waking up. Soda wasn't working. Coffee wasn't working. Nothing was giving me a kick start. So it wasn't until about noon that I actually started feeling fully functional. Thankfully the work week is over. Now I have two days to be lazy. Master and I don't have any errands to run. We don't have any family to visit. It's just going to be a lazy weekend. Although at some point this weekend I'm hoping it's nice enough to have the front patio door cracked open without it being too chilly.

I wish I knew what the hell to write about. I know, I'm on the every other day blog posting now but today my mind is just kind of mush. I'm honestly surprised that I haven't crashed yet. I've been sleeping okay but for some reason I just feel absolutely drained.

I don't think it's just the work week. I mean until today I've been fine. Then today comes and I just to to be a bump on a log.

It might have something to do with the weather. It was hot out yesterday and today it was chilly. Weird. I asked Master if I promise to do a post tomorrow if I can cut this one short. He agreed. So I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment