May 21, 2012

Getting Our Groove Back

Last night after my bath I dressed up for Master. At one point we were talking and He sat down at the computer. He didn't snap His fingers, He simply pointed to the floor at His side. I immediately knew what that meant and knelt next to the computer chair. To be perfectly honest He hasn't done that in a really long time. Then again I haven't been acting this docile and submissive in a really long time. I haven't been a bad girl or anything, it's just the more physical signs of submission such as kneeling haven't been done in quite a long time. I know I've posted before that we seem to feed off one another. The more submissive I am, the more Dominant He becomes and the same in reverse.

So I am going to be trying to do that more, and I'm sure in response to that He will do that kind of stuff more as well.

He fucked me rather roughly right before I had to go to bed. I had asked to stay up a little bit longer, after He fucked me, but He said no that I needed my sleep. I didn't pout or anything, I just simply said "Yes Sir," and went to sleep.

Today when I got home from work I was and am still in a state of feeling deeply submissive.

While we were standing around talking when I walked in the door I asked if I could have some soda. He said yes. We only have 2-liters in the house right now so I grabbed a glass. As I was about to start pouring the soda into my glass He said, "When you have a minute get me some too."

Rather than getting it afterward I simply put the 2-liter down, grabbed His glass and filled it first. I wasn't being impatient or anything like that. It was simply a reaction to what He had said. When I did that He said I could have gotten mine first.

My response was, "I'm not on that kind of protocol right now."

It's an odd way of saying it I know. Basically what I meant was that my brain told me to just get His first even though I was about to pour mine.

He smiled. I love that smile.

We had a couple of errands to run afterward, so I just stayed dressed and shortly there after we headed out the door. I did my usual stay to His left side and about two steps behind Him. I have always done that but I seem to be actually paying attention in regards to how far behind Him I actually am. I wanted to make sure it was two steps behind and not one or three. Odd, I know. He held His hand out which is also something He hasn't done in a long time. I knew that meant it was okay to come up to His side, hold His hand and walk in time with Him.

Don't get me wrong He holds my hand when we walk quite often. But lately He would just reach back and grab my hand and pull me up to Him. That's sweet, but by Him just holding His hand out, without looking back, and expecting me to be paying enough attention to react immediately... *happy sigh*

I'm a very happy and content slave girl today.

No comments:

Post a Comment