May 13, 2012

Dressing For Master

Today was a really nice outside today. We had some errands to do and since it was a rare day where we were leaving the house for an extended period of time and weren't going to visit family, I decided to do more than just simple jeans and a t-shirt. Granted it was still jeans but that's okay. I tossed on a pair of jeans and then picked out a t-shirt. However, it wasn't a normal t-shirt. It is black and gray striped. The black is pretty much solid but the gray is partially see through. So I figured that it would cover enough to wear out without a bra or another shirt under it but still peak Master's interest. After that I tossed on a pair of heels.

Master seemed pleased when I walked out into the living room. He smiled and gave me a big hug.

We went downtown to go to a store we normally try to space out trips to because it's about a half hour drive. But we needed to get down there so we headed out.We got all the way down there and guess what... the store wasn't open. They didn't have their hours posted on the door. We figured when we got home we would see if they were closed for Mother's Day or whatever. We hit the bank on the way home. When we got inside we checked the company website and we had only gotten there a half hour early. Seriously? It takes us that long to get home. Fuck. So we headed back out. Finally we got what we needed and after that we went grocery shopping.

Master loved the fact that I wore that top and some heels.

I need to buy some more jeans and Master said I can't buy anymore heels until I start wearing the ones I have now more often. He picks on me about it because I was never one of those girls that own a lot of purses or shoes. Well, I still only have one purse. I have one pair of sneakers and one pair of sandals. I have three pairs of heels currently. One of them are a pair of boots with stilettos, the pair I wore today are a normal pair of heels with a cage type look to them and the last pair are a nice suede boot.

But now that I have heels and want a couple of more I need more jeans that I could wear with them and some new dresses and skirts. I plan on setting some money aside in an upcoming paycheck in order to go to Goodwill and buy some.

No comments:

Post a Comment