November 20, 2014

On A Date

I asked Master if I could do tomorrow's post early. It's only 11pm here right now. I could just wait to do it tomorrow but I wanted to do it now. I'm glad that He is allowing me to do so.

Today Master and I had some fun. It has honestly been quite some time since we went on anything that could really be considered a date. But we got some Christmas money early from one of my family members. When it comes to things like that we spend it as if we don't need it for anything else. It's what I call "fun money". It's just something to use to splurge. And this time we splurged by going on a date and buying a few things.

First we went to the store and looked at DVDs because we wanted a movie to watch for tonight. Our original thought was to go to the actual movies but decided against it. There isn't anything we absolutely positively had to see. So why waste it when we can spend just as much, if not less, by buying a DVD and watch it whenever we want.

We found Sin City 2. We loved the first movie and had wanted to see the sequel. We just never saw it at a good price. Now we did. We snatched that up in a heart beat. We had walked around the store a bit before picking out the movie to see if I could find a new winter hat and to see if we could find Master new winter gloves. But I didn't find any hats I liked and Master didn't find any gloves He liked for a price He was willing to pay. *shrugs* Oh well.

After that we went out to Applebees. Master and I love that restaurant although we hadn't been to the one down here yet. Normally we only went to one in order to meet up with family. But not this time. This time it was just the two of us. A date. We've gone to a Denny's by ourselves not all that long ago but Applebees is so much better.

I had such a good time. It was wonderful. We joked around and laughed a lot. Whenever we go to an Applebees I always get a strawberry lemonade. It is so yummy. But this time it was even better. Apparently they make different down here. Rather than just making a lemonade and then putting some strawberry syrup type stuff in it they made a lemonade and then put real sliced up strawberries in it. It was so good. Everything just seemed wonderful. The mozzarella sticks and our burgers were perfect. They didn't water down Master's Jack & Coke. In fact it was pretty strong. (It was a double.) Our server was extremely fast and very friendly. We tipped her a lot more than we usually tip a server, even if they are good. Like I said everything just seemed so wonderful in that little pocket of time. No worries. We didn't talk about anything stressful. We just focused on us and having a good time.

After that Master and I went to a game store. He picked out a video game set that He wanted. Then we went home.

The weather outside sucked. It was cold. But I was in such a good mood that I didn't care. I'm still in a really good mood. I had taken a short nap when we got home but after I woke up we watched Sin City 2 and it was actually pretty damn good. I personally don't think it was as good as the first one but it was still a kick ass movie.

Now we are just sitting here relaxing. Each of us on our own computers while still talking to one another. *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment