November 23, 2014

Payment

I had made Master a paracord bracelet a while ago and He loves it. But yesterday I bought some charms to weave into the bracelets. He saw one He really wanted on a bracelet for Him. I was joking around and told Him I was going to charge Him. He laughed and acted all butt hurt about it. Then He smirked at me and said, "I'll pay you by eating your pussy." How can I turn that down?! Never mind I knew it was a joke from the very beginning of the conversation. He then asked me if He had to pay up front or after the bracelet was done. I giggled and said up front. Again He joked around acting all butt hurt about it. *smiles* It was pretty damn funny.

Later on that night though, after my bath, I dressed up for Him. I put on a see through mini dress that leaves my tits exposed. He seemed very pleased by it.

As the night went on He got undressed and climbed into bed with me. He had me lay on my back before pulling me towards Him so He could lay on top of me and molest my tits with His teeth and tongue until I was whimpering. He stopped and told me to slide up. I love it when He eats me out. After I got off He continued to gently flick His tongue against my clit until I finally lifted my hips and moved up even more trying to get away since I was so damn sensitive.

He then knelt up and before He had to say anything at all I turned around and laid in between His legs so I could orally worship His cock. After a while I stopped and looked up at Him. I asked if He wanted me to continue. I wasn't sure if He wanted me to continue with a blow job or if He wanted to fuck me. He told me to lay on my back. He entered me and fucked me hard. He alternated positions quite a bit before eventually asking me where He should finish. This threw me off a little bit as normally He doesn't ask. He either just gets off or He stops and tells me to finish Him off with my mouth.

I asked if He would finish in my mouth. I haven't had a load of cum shot down my throat in a while. He smirked and pulled out. He sat down on the bed with His back against the headboard. I got comfortable in between His legs and waited for Him to gather up my hair. Since it is so long it always seems to get in the way. He gathered it all up in one hand and as soon as He did so I started sucking His cock.

When He got off I swallowed every single drop, just like I always do, and kept His dick in my mouth for a little while, feeling the last few throbs and twitches.

Originally we had planned on staying up a little bit afterward but by the time we were done we were both tired. But a good tired. The kind where you know the sex is damn good and now you just want to curl up and go to sleep. So that is exactly what we did.

It was kind of funny today though. Shortly after we woke up and He had His morning coffee He reminded me that He had already paid for the bracelet. I couldn't help but laugh and I promised to make it for Him today, which I did. He loves it. *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment