November 13, 2014

Hooray!

I got laid last night! *Hooray!*
Master's ribs are still bothering Him. Thankfully they are slowly but surely healing. We both wish they were healing faster obviously. But He is just now being able to lay on His side without pain. He isn't wincing whenever He moves. But they still bother Him quite a bit. As a result, our sex life has been on hold.

I completely understand. Trust me I do. I've been in really bad to horrible pain before and I know I wouldn't want to fuck either. Well, I would want to but I would know it would be a really bad idea.

But last night Master said He was up to it and that even if He wasn't He would just pay for it in the morning. *laughs*

He got me really really revved up. He sucked and licked my tits for a good long time before sliding down in between my legs and eating me out. It didn't take long before I got off. Afterward He knelt up and I laid down in between His legs and sucked His cock. I alternated between just holding His dick in my mouth and only moving my tongue to fully bobbing my head up and down.

When I pulled my head back and His cock was completely out of my mouth I kissed the tip of it before kneeling up in front of Him. He had me get on all fours and quickly entered me. It was intense to say the least. We were both pretty pent up.

We were both pretty damn tired afterward. Tired in a very good way and in great moods. I know that I passed out pretty quickly. I believe He did. 

It doesn't seem that His ribs are fucking with Him too badly today. I know that they are still sore but He doesn't seem to be favoring them or anything. That's a good sign.

Hopefully that means that they are closer to being fully healed. Not only because of our sex life obviously. I don't like seeing Master in pain, especially when it is that much pain. I think that as long as He doesn't do anything overly physically challenging He should stay on track as far as the healing process goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment