November 3, 2014

Dry Spell

Master's ribs have still been really bothering Him. As a result our sex life has been in a bit of a lull. It's not that neither of us want to, it's just that His ribs hurt. I'm not mad or upset about it. Hell, when I'm in a lot of pain I know I don't want to fuck. Well, I do but I know damn well it wouldn't be a good idea at all. So I completely understand. His ribs are still bothering Him, but apparently last night He didn't care.

I asked Him earlier than usual if I should go ahead and take my meds. I originally asked because I didn't know what time He wanted to go to bed. He told me that I shouldn't so I assumed that meant we were staying up for a while. I was wrong.

He started to get undressed and as a result so did I. He had me kneel on the bed with my back to Him. He reached around and cupped my tits in His hands while He chewed my shoulders, neck, and parts of my back. And when He wasn't chewing on my flesh He was grazing His teeth across it.

Once He was done doing that He had me get on all fours. He placed one hand firmly on the back of my neck and His other hand firmly on my right hip. He fucked me pretty roughly at first. Not overly hard but rough as in forceful. I greatly enjoyed it.

He had me put my upper body to the mattress with my ass in the air and at first it was fine. Hell it was great. But then, I don't know what happened but a few times when He pushed forward something happened with my clit hood piercing. It didn't rip or anything. And honestly I'm not sure what the hell happened. All I know is that it hurt in a not good way. Something moved against something and owie.

It happened three or four times in a row. It wasn't the kind of pain that warranted me screaming or anything. But it did hurt, that's for sure. It was enough to make me dry up a bit. I reached down and adjusted the piercing a couple of times which made it feel better. But it did take a little while to "recover" from the dryness. I hate it when that happens.

Master then had me lay on my stomach. He allowed me to cum one more time before filling me with His cum. After He was done He laid on top of me for a while, totally comfortable and relaxed. After He moved I cleaned Him off and we went to bed.

The last thing He said before we curled up to go to sleep was that He had a feeling His ribs would pay Him back for all that tomorrow morning. *laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment