November 29, 2014

Shut Up

Master and I were trying to figure out what the hell to do today. It's not even fully winter and we're already a bit stir crazy. I couldn't really figure anything out and neither could He. Well, until we found out that His direct deposit came early and we didn't really have it ear marked for anything this month. As a result we decided to go to dinner. The only thing was that I had to meet up with a lady who had ordered four of my paracord bracelets and wanted to meet this afternoon. No biggie. It doesn't really matter how late we eat. The woman sent me a message around 4:30pm or so saying she could meet right then but asked if I could meet her somewhere aside from the original spot we had discussed. Thankfully it was only a little ways down the road. No problem. Master came with me so that when I was done with that we could just head to dinner rather than me doing that, turning around, and then coming home to pick up Master to go out to dinner.

The woman was super nice and seemed really happy with the bracelets. Awesome.

After that Master mentioned that maybe we should go to Walmart and see if they had any movies on sale. We'll be going there Tuesday to buy the new Apes movie but hey.. why the hell not. It's not as if the store is all that far away.

It's a good thing we did. They were having a huge clearance sale on their DVDs. We ended up getting three movies. One of them were only $1.96! Awesome sauce.

After that we headed to dinner. Master said that He was taking me to Applebees. I grinned. He then told me that He was taking me there to shut me up about that damn strawberry lemonade. *laughs* Yes, I got another one and yes it was still yummy as hell.

We had a really good time and even though the place was packed the food was amazing and the service was actually highly surprising given the fact that it was so busy. Very polite and fast.

Now we are just settling in for the night and we'll be watching one or two of the movies we picked up before dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment