November 25, 2014

Happy... Kinda

Well, it looks like my brother will be getting married. Not any time soon mind you. He has been with this chick for about two years. They aren't living together yet. But a couple of days ago he went to a jewelry store and picked out a ring that was on a huge discount. Yesterday he asked me to cut his hair for him. I don't really cut hair. But I know how to use clippers that have a guard on them. And that's what he wanted so that's what I did. I found it kind of odd that he wanted it cut though because he had told me that he wants to try and grow it out long. *shrugs* I guess because it was in that scraggly stage he wanted it cut so he could look nice for the "big question". He popped the question today and she said yes. He is very happy. I am happy for him... in a way.

I am happy for him because I want him to be happy. I say in a way because I don't like this girl. It's not really anything she has done to my brother. It's just that her and I clash on certain levels. She comes off as a snob to me. Like she is better than I am. I'm petite, I have tattoos, I swear a lot... you get the idea. Then there she is. Large girl, no tattoos, doesn't swear.

And I absolutely cannot stand her daughter. That child is a fucking demon spawn... She is four years old, isn't even remotely potty trained, doesn't listen to anyone including her own mother, screams as if you are literally beating the living hell out of her if you tell her she can't do something or have something, doesn't pick up after herself... and the thing that gets me the most is the fact that this little bitch is put on a pedestal while my two nephews, my brother's sons, are to clean up after her and give up any toys they are playing with so that she can play with them. I've brought it up to my brother before and he says he is correcting it. I'm really not sure if he is or not though since the nephews and that demon kid are hardly ever together these days. On the weekends my brother has his sons his now fiance is nowhere to be found which means that demon kid isn't here.

Oh well. His problem. But as my brother knows, and I have shown, I will not allow that kid to walk all over my nephews and if she wants to scream bloody murder I'll let her. I'm not going to give  into what she wants to get her to shut the fuck up. Nope. I've actually let her scream to the point where she can't scream anymore. And you know what happens? She fucking listens. I don't let my two nephews get away with that shit so there is no way in hell I'm going to let her get away with any of it.

So I'm happy for my brother because he is happy. However, I am not happy that this chick and her demon spawn will be joining the family.

Will I play nice? Yep. Will I show up to the wedding? Yep. Will I be part of the bridal party? I already told my brother that I won't be. I have declined in advance as far as that goes. Will I act all girlfriendish with her? Nope. Will I show more love and care to her kid? Nope.

That pretty much covers it.

No comments:

Post a Comment