October 14, 2014

Sex! Yay!

Two nights ago Master and I started fooling around. Normally if I'm not wet I'm at least moist enough for Him to be able to slide into me. He may still have to force it a bit but that night I was pretty dry. The main reason being that I'm on my period and I had literally just taken out a tampon I hadn't had in very long. It took me a while to get wet. Another part of the problem was actually kind of embarrassing.

As Master was trying to basically line things up He said, "Well this could have something to do with it."

I looked down and He had a small piece of cotton on His finger. It was from when I took the tampon out. It happens sometimes when it's still a rather new one and you take it out before it really gets all that wet. I was embarrassed about it but Master just flicked it off of His finger and told me not to worry about it. I'm glad He's not really phased by things like that.

Last night my period was more spotting than anything so I hadn't put in a tampon at all that day. As a result I was no where near being dry.

He grabbed my legs, pulled me down, and then immediately grabbed my wrists and pinned me to the bed so He could molest my tits. That is one sure fire way of getting me revved up. He then let go of my wrists and slide down so He could eat me out and finger me. I came really, really hard.

He then flipped me over and pulled me up so I was on all fours. The sex was rough and wonderful. I got off several more times. I snaked my arms underneath me after He had me in the face down ass up position and started playing with His balls.

I love doing that even if it's not always the easiest thing to do. *laughs* I say that because of the pace He's fucking me it's not always something I can do with a tad bit more movement rather than just keeping my hand in one place so His the underside of His nuts brush against my hand. I'm sometimes afraid that if I don't just keep my hand still that I'll hurt Him somehow. Well, not really hurt Him but basically cause discomfort. After all those are sensitive.

So far He hasn't complained so I must be doing something right.

Anyway... the sex was incredible and we were both very tired and very satisfied afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment