October 18, 2014

Trick 'R Treat

Halloween is right around the corner. There is one movie that Master and I have been looking for. We've actually been looking for it the past few years. It's called Trick 'R Treat. It was released in 2007 and it is awesome. It always seemed to be out of stock or if we did find it, it was Blu-Ray. We don't have a Blu-Ray player and I really don't see the need for one.

My brother has a copy but it is Blu-Ray. He was rubbing it in our faces that he is watching it tonight. Jerk. But then I found out that a store at the local mall might have one in stock. They had it on their website but I don't like buying movies online for some reason. I guess I'm afraid they'll get fucked up during delivery.

I called the store and they do have a copy! YAY!!!! They were closing in about 20 minutes and it takes longer than that to get to that mall. I asked if they could please put a copy aside for me. They said it wouldn't be a problem at all. I gave them my name and they said they would put a copy behind the counter for me. So guess where I'll be tomorrow?

Yep.

The store opens at 11am and I will be there as soon as it does.

Yes, I am that excited about it. It sounds stupid. I know it does. But we have been looking for this movie for so long and finally it is within reach! I'm glad that they agreed to set it aside. Most stores won't.

They are also talking about making a sequel which would be released in 2015 or 2016. I hope they do. I'm sure it would be just as good as the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment