October 19, 2014

Flexible

Last night made me realize how grateful I am for being flexible. *laughs* Master has always enjoyed twisting and turning me into various positions. Some of them are easier than others. And no, it's not always easy. There have been times where my legs start to shake. Master normally eases up just a little bit when that starts to happen. And then there are times where I am loving the hell out of it but when all is sad and done and I'm able to full stretch out my body I realize how much my lower back hates me. Normally when that happens Master is kind enough to have me turn onto my stomach and put pressure on my hip line and tail bone with His hands. That helps immensely.

But last night there was no need for that, which surprised me a bit since my back has been stiff most of the week.

I started with the whole flexible thing though. Once Master was inside me and was laying on top of me I started by raising one of my legs up and resting my ankle gently on His lower back. Eventually I did the same with my other leg, basically locking His lower body in with my legs. Well, not really locking since He could have moved me or Himself without much effort at all. You get the idea though.

I guess that gave Him some ideas because after allowing me to cum a couple of times He knelt up and grabbed my ankles. He moved me into different positions while I was still on my back, eventually pushing my ankles back so that I was basically bent in half while He fucked me hard.

When He allowed me to cum the last time it seemed to roll on forever and also, towards the end, triggered His own orgasm.

*sigh* Very satisfying.

I am not looking forward to the day that I can no longer be His personal rag doll pretzel. *sad face* I'm only 31 years old and I know that eventually my body just isn't going to let me do certain things anymore and when it comes to certain things in the bedroom, such as my flexibility, I am not going to be very happy about it. Hopefully I won't have to worry about such things for quite some time.

But I guess at a certain point I'll just be glad I can still fuck. *laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment