October 4, 2014

Eye Twitch

Not much going on right now really. Honestly it's just a lot of the same shit but just a different day. With certain things that are going on it seems to just all come back to the bullshit about my dad and this new... thing.... that he is living with. I guess it is considered dating? I don't know. Whatever you want to call her all I know is that just hearing her name matches my eye twitch.

It just seems like since the last time we saw him we haven't heard anything what so ever from him. I somehow have a feeling that we won't hear from him at all until just before Halloween. Normally from the first of October to the end of it we hear from him asking when we can come over and decorate. Nothing. But now that he has that thing living with him I'm sure she's helping him.

However, I am waiting to hear from him when it gets closer to trick and treat. For a very long time we have made sure to be there to dress up and help with his mini haunted house that he does while handing out candy. In fact, last year I left work early just so we could get there on time.

But I've decided that I'm not going this year. After everything that has gone on, some of which I haven't posted about, there is no way I feel like helping him right now. I don't even really want to see him for a while right now.

I'm still trying to play nice so if he asks why he hasn't seen me in a while I'll just tell him that I've been busy. *shrugs*

A tiny update on my grandfather...

He is now telling people that he built himself a coffin and it is in the room directly across from his. It's actually a dresser. Obviously he did not build it. But I guess on a couple of occasions he has literally started making his way toward that room in his wheelchair. Thankfully someone has been able to stop him each time because that is a different patient's room. I can't imagine that would end well. We are all still very confused as to how the hell his body hasn't given out yet. He is in a lot of pain. He is thankfully not trying to walk much by himself anymore. I have a feeling it's because it is too painful to try. There are some days where it hurts him just to lift his arms. *sigh* I just wish the man was at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment