October 24, 2014

Wanton

A few days ago Master had hurt His ribs. They aren't broken or anything, but they are bruised. Since then they have been causing Him pain, which is to be expected. Last night I was horny but I figured that due to His ribs He would want to just sleep. So I asked Him if I should just take my pills. He said yes. I took my pills and we went to bed. He had on a pair on boxer briefs and I had on a cotton nightie type thing. We curled up and I tried to get as close to Him as possible. We were both laying on our sides with His chest against my back. Like I said, I was horny. And even though I figured we wouldn't be fucking because we had literally just laid down to go to sleep, I at least wanted to feel His crotch pressed up against me. That may sound a little weird, but that's what I wanted.

I cuddled up and pressed my ass against His crotch. He made a little noise but then He readjusted His upper body which moved Him a little away from me. I moved back again. This time I felt His cock throb a little bit. I quietly moaned a little bit but then tried to continue to lay still. I readjusted my hips a little bit and as a result my ass pressed further against His cock, causing it to throb again.

He chuckled and asked if I was trying to tell Him something. I smirked in the dark and said, "Sorry Master."

I knew that originally He wanted to sleep so I was trying to behave myself but it wasn't easy.

In response He slipped His arm up under mine and moved the strap of my nightie so He could cup my breast in His hand. I honestly thought that He wanted to fall asleep like that. It felt really, really good. He wasn't squeezing or playing with it or anything. It was simply resting in His hand. I greatly enjoyed that sensation.

I felt my pussy lips becoming fuller and warmer but I was still trying to lay still thinking that He still wanted to sleep due to His ribs hurting.

I was wrong.

As we continued to lay there in silence I felt His cock throb more and more. Neither of us were moving. We were simply laying there with my breast cupped in His hand and my ass pressed against His crotch. Next thing I know He's tossing the blankets off of Himself and sitting up to take His boxer briefs off. I remained exactly where I was.

As soon as that was done He laid back down just as we had been, but His boxer briefs were off and my nightie was hiked up and the straps on my nightie were completely down. He cupped my breast in His hand again and started biting and chewing on my neck. I couldn't stop moaning, it felt that damn good.

He slipped His hand in between us and guided His cock inside me. He started off slow at first while still gnawing on my neck and upper shoulder. But it didn't take long for Him to start fucking me hard.

The sexual positions changed quite a few times. I was on my side, then on my stomach, then on my side again but with my legs crossed. We were both talking dirty to one another. A few times while He was gripping my tits really tightly I covered His hand with mine before reaching to place my hand on the back of His neck just below His hairline and sometimes reaching to rub my hand across His upper thigh.

It was just absolute bliss. The noises both of us were making, the words that were exchanged, just... everything.

Towards the end He asked if He should rape me. I begged for it.

He flipped me back onto my stomach with my legs spread widely. His legs were hooked underneath mine, forcing them to stay open, while He pinned my upper body to the mattress with His hands. I begged for His cum and eventually He filled me with it.

Afterwards I cleaned Him up gently but for an extended period of time.

The sex had been so wet though that we both had to clean up a bit before going back to sleep. He commented on how I had actually gotten my cum on His thighs. He called me a wanton slut. I simply smiled and commented on how I hope I have bruises in the morning from Him biting me. There have been plenty of times where it hurts in the morning but there aren't any bruises.

But I am happy to say that I do have bruises today! Love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment