October 28, 2014

It's Here!

I was starting to get impatient. A little while ago Master had lost His wedding ring. It wasn't anyone's fault. It just happened. We looked for it repeatedly but had no luck. Even after the new one was ordered we looked again. Nope. Apparently it flew off into some pocket universe. The reason why I was getting impatient is because well, Master had been walking around without a wedding ring on. It may not sound like that big of a deal, but it is important to both of us to have our wedding rings on.

I had received an e-mail from the company stating that it would be mailed between the 20th and the 21st. On the 22nd I received an e-mail stating that it had been shipped on the 21st.

It got here yesterday! I was very excited. I quickly opened the package and there it was!

Master didn't know why I was so excited because He didn't even know the mail had gotten there already.

But once He knew He smiled. I put it on His finger and gave Him a kiss. Done.

I know that some people would want a little bit more done than that. But to me putting it on His finger and getting a kiss from Him was enough. After that we went about our day like usual.

I am just very happy that it got here and there wasn't anything wrong with it. You never know. Especially when you ordered engraving to be done on it as well, which I did. Thankfully it is just like the original. He told me that He feels much better with it on. His finger felt and looked naked without it. After all, He's had it on His finger since 2007. I can only imagine how weird that would have felt. Not that I want to find out. No fucking thank you.

I'm also really happy that we resized His finger before ordering the new ring. It fits perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment