September 18, 2014

Missing Pictures

I was out and about today running some errands. Master had stayed home. Almost the minute I got home He asked me where the pictures on my blog were. I was confused at first. He pulled up my blog and showed me that the link to the page where I have pictures of myself had vanished. I honestly hadn't realized since I really only pay attention to the posts I'm making. You would think I would notice something like that though.

I don't know how long it hadn't been there. Master suggested that maybe it was blogger fucking up. *shrugs* I told Him that since I have to do a post today anyway I would look into it.

I just got out of the shower and Master was about to hop in to take His when He reminded me about it. He said He was disappointed when He went to look at it because He wanted to look at some nudie pics of me. I laughed. "Master You have a ton of them on the computer."

"I didn't feel like digging through the computer to get to them."

Honestly, there isn't a lot of digging, but basically He wanted instant gratification. *smirks*

Before I started typing up the post I looked into it. The page of the blog that has my pictures on it still was listed on the pages screen, however the link to it was not on the navigation bar on the blog itself. I have no idea how long it hadn't been showing and I'm not sure why it wasn't showing up.

I then pulled up the URL for that page and added it to the navigation on the blog itself. I tested it and it works just fine. There aren't as many pictures on there as I remembered but then again it has been quite some time since I had looked. Actually I couldn't tell you the last time I looked at it which is fairly obvious since I didn't even realize the page link was missing to begin with. Hm. Well, at least it is working now. I'll have to keep an eye on it and if it happens again I'll contact blogger and see what is going on. I have the blog marked as adult so that shouldn't be an issue.

Hopefully Master will be pleased that it is showing up and working again.

No comments:

Post a Comment