July 28, 2014

Flirting & Molesting

Yesterday Master and I had been flirting a little bit here and there. He had molested my tits a couple of times throughout the day as well. It has been a while since we've done anything really like that. Don't get me wrong, we've been affectionate. It's just that we hadn't really flirted. It may sound stupid since we've been together for 11 1/2 years but I think it is a sign of a healthy relationship if every now and then ya flirt with your significant other.

Towards the early morning hours He was sitting at the computer. We were both naked by that point since all of the shades were drawn and we just wanted to be comfortable. I walked over to hug Him and I rested against Him. As I did so He tried to get my tit into His mouth but I giggled because my arm was in the way and I didn't move.

He laughed too and then told me to get my ass to the bedroom. I smiled and turned around to walk towards the bedroom. As I did so He smacked me on the ass. 

I got to the bedroom first and got comfortable. When He climbed into bed He hovered over me before taking my tit into His mouth and chomping down with His teeth. He alternated between using His tongue and lips to using His teeth. I love it when He mixes it up like that.

Once He was done He asked if I wanted to be eaten out. Yes, I know some people would find it odd that He asks since He's the one in charge, but that's how He is. Sometimes He just what He wants and sometimes He asks for my preference and makes His decision from there. I said that I would rather just be fucked. He commented on the fact that I hadn't really been in the mood for receiving oral in about a month. Honestly I hadn't thought about it or realized it. I just haven't been in the mood for it I guess. No reason. *shrugs* Dunno.

He wasn't exactly rough with me while we fucked but He wasn't exactly gentle either. *smirks* He had it so that my legs were straight up with my ankles resting on His shoulders while He leaned forward. It felt great but my legs weren't really liking it. I hate it when something feels great but then something like that happens. So He knelt up to take some pressure off of them. The rest of it went off without a hitch, thankfully. He eventually had me contorted again but in such a way that my legs were bent so that we wouldn't have a repeat of earlier.

Afterward we went back out to the living room for a while longer before finally calling it a night.

I will say that our sex life has been hit harder from everything that is going on than I originally realized. It's not like either of us are shying away from the other on purpose. Our affection levels haven't gone down at all. It's just the sex. I don't think it's conscious at all. It's just a side effect from everything. I don't feel slighted about it and I don't believe He does either. At least He hasn't said that He is. And I'm pretty sure He would have if He felt that way. It'll pick back up. I'm not even worried about it. Do I wish it was a bit more active? Yes. But it's not anyone's fault. It's not as if one is begging for it and the other is pushing it off. That's not the case at all. It's just how things are right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment